OOC: Babes in the Woods

Gatac 2006-05-03 16:12:17
Uggh...and here I resisted gMail for SOOO long...

Okay, forthcoming.

Gatac
threadbare 2006-05-03 16:13:02
So it's visibly there? I can't just say some stuff with the commlink open, and hope the Vandals are smart enough to figure it out?
CrazyIvan 2006-05-03 21:39:13
Appologies for slack posting, finals season.

So yeah, Aurelia is dressed to the nines. Hasn't occured to her to explain why though (as I have to run to a review session tonight).
CrazyIvan 2006-05-03 22:36:27
Aihal the Silent wrote:

I know it's slightly out of character, but I had to use the bunk line.

Best line in Firefly.
Aihal the Silent 2006-05-03 22:38:09
CrazyIvan wrote:

Aihal the Silent wrote:

I know it's slightly out of character, but I had to use the bunk line.

Best line in Firefly.

Probably, though just about anything that comes out of Jayne's mouth is worth repeating.

I've always felt that the best way to solve any problem is to ask yourself "What would Jayne Cobb do?".
Aihal the Silent 2006-05-04 17:33:05
In addition to having his big gun ready, Jorm is going to make sure that he can make it to cover if things go wahuni shaped (discworld reference).
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-05-05 16:00:56
Moving small things to new place, seeing sister-in-law's senior music major recital (a Big Deal), wifey's birthday (also a Big Deal). Will be back to posting on or about... Tuesday, probably. Maybe some Monday.
e of pi 2006-05-08 21:24:36
Are they retreating, or just backing up? In other words, can we grab Ganet and get back to the ship or do we have to do anything else?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-05-09 17:06:39
The Rodian John Woo-wannabe is backing up for purposes unknown. The Kubaz is backing up slightly so Ganet can't just kung fu him with that holochess board if he gets distracted, but he's still very much there in the alley. The Gran is increasingly worried, but isn't leaving either.

You won't simply be grabbing Ganet and running without having to dodge either the Gran or a blaster shot or two... but that option is there, if you're feeling lucky.
Gatac 2006-05-09 17:29:25
Now, now, that would be utterly devoid of style. That's just not how you do these things.

First you taunt them.

THEN you shoot them in the face.

Gatac
Aihal the Silent 2006-05-09 17:36:45
Gatac wrote:

Now, now, that would be utterly devoid of style. That's just not how you do these things.

First you taunt them.

THEN you shoot them in the face.

Gatac

MY GOD MAN! Did you learn nothing from the Evil Overlord List?
fanchergw 2006-05-09 18:11:38
ADS,

So what are the chances that Cat could use the wall at the edge of the building to do the run-up-the-wall-and-jump thing to get past the slow-thinkers clogging the alley entrance and come down on the far side blazing away at the rodian? If possible, she'd like to land where misses from the rodian would be likely to hit one of his friends.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-05-09 19:23:39
Chances are good. You'd have to beat both the Gran and Kubaz in a faux-melee roll (as if you were withdrawing from melee), and I'll give you a bonus because that's cool. Chances are they're not going to have d10s in Combat anyhow. :)