OOC: Babes in the Woods

e of pi 2006-05-01 18:58:56
If we want a bodygaurd, Calsera. On the other hand, if we want a business deal (which we do), Shas would be the better choice. Eritram can handle himself, and Shas probably isn't too shabby either.
Dieter 2006-05-01 19:00:16
e of pi wrote:

If we want a bodygaurd, Calsera. On the other hand, if we want a buisness deal, Shas would be the better choice.

There is also the 300lbs of steel and blasters that doubles as a protocol droid when needed. :roll:
e of pi 2006-05-01 19:02:40
Yeah, but he's playing a proctocol droid here. Let's keep the additions as far under wraps as we can, okay?
fanchergw 2006-05-01 19:21:50
e of pi wrote:

If we want a bodygaurd, Calsera. On the other hand, if we want a business deal (which we do), Shas would be the better choice. Eritram can handle himself, and Shas probably isn't too shabby either.

I agree with e here. Depends on what we need here. I'm inclined to think that this is more of a wheeling-dealing situation. But, if you think it's going to require handling of nastiness, then Calsera might be the better choice.
e of pi 2006-05-01 19:30:28
This seems to be a negotiation, so let's let the negotiator hack it out.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-05-01 20:16:07
Just use "Shas". Remember, I promised unimaginative aliases won't come back to haunt you, because I'd rather it be easier to keep track of everyone than have plausible false identities. :)
e of pi 2006-05-02 00:26:34
I think he was asking what role Shas plays, and I think we had him set up as the accountant/VP, running the buisiness end. Jorm, as fighter coordinator, handles the other buisiness end. :) By the way, while Eritram's off negotiating, Ty's going to work on a few things, in this order:
1. Creating a set of books, in case we didn't already. If this is done already, then:
2. Creating a "sugestor" bolt for MDK, essentially a restraining bolt he can choose to ignore, just for show if we need it.
3. Procuring a holochess board.
threadbare 2006-05-02 18:53:26
I also want to have one of those sweet swords. I'll fly the freighter, given my growing experience in not getting shot down despite furious odds.
Gatac 2006-05-03 10:44:49
On a more random tangent, I listened to the Stealth soundtrack (No, haven't seen the movie, don't intend to) and found a nice piece of music. Well, a couple of them, but this one you should care about:

The Pilots' Theme.

It's awesome. And I can totally see it as the Vandal Squad theme song.

Gatac
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-05-03 14:56:17
The Ganet thing is like one of those KoToR side missions. :)

Threadbare, Ganet made his Wits check against the Gran but obviously not the Kubaz. Your hands are full at the moment, but you do have your sword and your blaster (as well as any other handy things within reason - holdout blasters, throwing knives, brass knuckles, tools), as well as your smile and winning personality. :) If you do try anything combat-ish, the Kubaz gets the first shot. Of course, you can draw down on him, let him shoot, and tell me that I should spend Wild Dice (metagame resources) until you don't get hit.

Post coming up for everyone else soon.
threadbare 2006-05-03 16:06:52
Ah, so Han spent Wild Dice against Greedo in the Special Edition.

Is the holochess box big enough to provide cover?
e of pi 2006-05-03 16:07:19
ICQ? Can't you just email me the file or the link?

Also, we should buy some comlinks someplace. Or use the buddy system. Something like that. Walking alone on the lower levels of Nar Shadda? Not smart.
Gatac 2006-05-03 16:09:09
It's an MP3 in the megabyte range, that's a tad big for eMail.

Gatac
e of pi 2006-05-03 16:11:24
Which is why I have it. 10 Mb file limit, and over 2.5 gigs of storage.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-05-03 16:11:43
Everyone's got commlinks, it's assumed. Yes, Han would have used Wild Dice had Greedo actually ever shot first. :D And yes, the holochess table'll give you cover if you DO choose to fight it out.

And using that commlink to call for help would constitute "funny business". :)