OOC: Babes in the Woods

e of pi 2006-04-26 17:36:23
That'll work for everyone but Shas, Murdock, and Calsera. Hired guns?
e of pi 2006-04-26 17:40:35
That's also a good idea, as it would mean that the pilots of the two non-Hapan snubfighters are both hired guns. You might have to give up the sword, though. Eritram should get one as the clan leader, as well as a good amount of the jewelry. The rest should be doled out acording to senority.
DatonKallandor 2006-04-26 17:42:27
Murdok - protocol droid with extra features?
Calsera - slave/bodyguard?
Shas - no idea. Shady contacts person? Accountant?

Daton
e of pi 2006-04-26 17:45:58
Murdock would have to have some work done to look like a protocol droid. Not really an option. Just make him old clan property. Calsera shouldn't be a slave, as they wouldn't trust a slave with an armed starfighter. If Shas pretends to be an accountant/buisness manager, that would allow us to exploit his talents in negociations, if need be.
fanchergw 2006-04-26 17:47:27
As "slave/bodyguard", I guess Calsera would hang off Eritram like a cheap pocket watch? And she won't need much of a name; "Cat" should be sufficient.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-04-26 18:10:33
As an aside, I have no idea if the Hapes Cluster even has a culture that would use dueling swords. :)

MDK-911 actually IS a protocol droid, just a model that was built to interact with Wookiees. Cat's a fine nickname for Calsera, since I'm used to writing that every now and then. You don't even need to specify slave/bodyguard. "Companion" would be both sufficient enough and vague enough... I take it you'd be filling the Bond Girl role?

Shas could simply be the "advisor". Like a consiliere.

I don't have time at work right now to write up the usually-very-extensive scene-change posts, especially one that's going to be setting up a combat scene, brief though it may be. Look for one later today or tonight.
Dieter 2006-04-26 18:55:09
admiralducksauce wrote:

MDK-911 actually IS a protocol droid, just a model that was built to interact with Wookiees.

Very handy during negotiations! :)
fanchergw 2006-04-26 19:08:56
admiralducksauce wrote:

Cat's a fine nickname for Calsera, since I'm used to writing that every now and then. You don't even need to specify slave/bodyguard. "Companion" would be both sufficient enough and vague enough... I take it you'd be filling the Bond Girl role?

At least in appearance, yes. Still, that doesn't mean Eritram is gonna be gettin' any. :lol:
Dieter 2006-04-26 19:17:46
e of pi wrote:

So maybe we can play Murdoch as Shas's property?

Sure. It will be a good cover. Just don't assume Murdock -is- Shas' property. I won't voluntarily get a restraining bolt. ;)
e of pi 2006-04-26 19:20:40
Hey, with that many hidden blasters, he isn't the property of anyone he doesn't want to be. :twisted: Though, now that you mention it...I think it might be possible to rig a bolt so that its commands are more like sugestions than demands. Might be a good idea, just for appearences.
Gatac 2006-04-26 19:21:04
I just had a flashback to Blade 2 where the fake explosive...wasn't.

Made me giggle.

Gatac
e of pi 2006-04-26 19:26:07
Dragon's Teeth? Callsigns Dragon's Roost (Freighter), Dragon Lead (Eritram& Jorm), Dragon 1 (Aurelia), Dragon 2 (Calsera), Dragon 3 (Mandall), Dragon 4 (Ty).
Aihal the Silent 2006-04-26 19:29:36
e of pi wrote:

Dragon's Teeth? Callsigns Dragon's Roost (Freighter), Dragon Lead (Eritram& Jorm), Dragon 1 (Aurelia), Dragon 2 (Calsera), Dragon 3 (Mandall), Dragon 4 (Ty).

How about Dragon Head, Dragon Claws, Dragon Wings, etc..
Gatac 2006-04-26 19:39:42
I propose:

Dragon's Heart (Freighter)
Dragon's Eyes (Eritram & Jorm)
Dragon's Scale (Aurelia)
Dragon's Claws (Calsera)
Dragon's Wings (Mandall)
Dragon's Breath (Ty)

Gatac
fanchergw 2006-04-26 20:43:22
Calsera would be willing to be referred to as Dragon's Claw (no 's') - or just Claw for short. ;)