OOC 4

Aihal the Silent 2005-02-11 16:46:17
He's got to have a garage or personal hover pad somewhere. And if a paranoid crimelord doesn't have a private elevator or passageway to said hover pad or garage then they might kick him out of the club.

The other idea is to see exactly how thick the doors are. Afterall...who would expect us to come knocking on the front door.
Dieter 2005-02-11 16:57:10
I say we go for the sneaky/disguise route. We don't stand too much of a chance against a frontal assault and we're fresh out of wired hovervans. :)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2005-02-11 17:03:13
Stealth isn't a bad idea, but I might lay off the disguise idea in your current situation. :)

If you see some goons, would you interested in taking one alive and asking them where another entrance might be?
Dieter 2005-02-11 18:11:09
Next chance we get, we're mounting a couple of pop-down manually controlled slugthrowers to the bottom of the Chance's hull. Maybe a ball-turret with twin .50 cals too.
CrazyIvan 2005-02-12 11:26:53
Plus, we ought to get some flechette launcher action, plus a small locker of personal flechette rifles for repelling boarders.

Flechettes™: For when you need to kill something up close, but nobody uses the word "shotgun" anymore.
Aihal the Silent 2005-02-13 20:35:51
I think setting up the E-Web at the entrance ramp would have been quite fun :-)...well, not for any potential boarders.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2005-02-25 17:58:02
I got into Heroes? again and then ran into some work, plus I had to figure out some other challenges besides "you run down a corridor and find some goons." :)

Jileeza - are you in any way resisting or not following the other women?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2005-02-25 20:11:53
Within arms-reach are one of the droids and a porcine Gamorrean, the green pig-alien being the closer of the two.
fanchergw 2005-02-25 20:47:07
Cool. Now she just needs sufficient distraction from The Boys In The Hall (does that make Wayde and company the new boy-band?)... ;)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2005-03-10 05:08:25
Hrm. From your perspective, it is a possibility.. 'Za knows Ash isn't here of his own accord, the Nikto was caught and the info was gotten from him by Joss.

You know the trouble you're in with Gulgo stems back to the theft of the Chance, because the Gran you stole it from was transporting spice to Bespin. You guys sold the spice and tore through the fence on Bespin; thus, Gulgo is after you. Pinky may have given Ash Pomba up, but Ash isn't in on it.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2005-03-10 14:46:37
Yeah, kinda. The idea was to send him tied up with an unpowered blaster down the hall. You guys shoot him, and then the other guys shoot you while you're distracted. Because Arnae made his awareness check, he noticed the binders so that plan was kaput.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2005-05-06 22:21:02
Not... quite... dead.. yet...

I'm going to hunt for Aihal and see if he's interested in at least hanging around while Gulgo's thing gets wrapped up. If not, I'll conveniently forget about Lent and we'll wrap things up after the upcoming showdown.
fanchergw 2005-05-06 22:44:23
'Za just needs one good opportunity to turn that stinking pile of bantha-poodo into and inanimate stinking pile of bantha-poodo. ;)