OOC 4

Gatac 2005-06-03 18:31:27
No, I'm fine with that, and I think it's a good idea to take over Gulgo's operations for our own goals. It's just that we're a bunch of nomads, and that's a hard habit to kick.

And yes, Erit would like to team up with Lent.

Gatac
fanchergw 2005-06-03 18:40:28
It's my impression that it was hinted that Aurelia has the potential to become a jedi. Yet Erit seemed disinclined to help her along, which seemed odd to me. Then again, I don't know that much about his character.
Aihal the Silent 2005-06-03 18:41:58
We could try running a legitimate shipping business and if some illicit cargo gets onboard every once in a while, well, that's not our fault.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2005-06-03 18:55:50
OK, just telling you guys that my part in this particular story is done. Someone knows what happened at Gulgo's and escaped, because you have to have at least one loose end hanging around. But I don't have any last-second guys jumping out of the curtains or any stormtroopers waiting to haul you all off to space jail.

I'll start up one of my infamous Post-Game threads, where I tell you guys all about the horrible things you unknowingly did to my little plot threads, and all the screw-ups I made that you might or might not have known about. :)
fanchergw 2005-06-03 19:15:34
Adam,

Is there going to be a "next story"? I want to make sure we're not assuming too much.