OOC

Dieter 2013-03-05 13:14:58
Community Lotion wrote:

I'll burn "Never Back Down From a Fight."

Roll 1: 2d6: 2d6(4,2) = 6

That bumps Hammer's set to 3x2

**edit**

That makes this Conflict a Wash, with EVERYONE taking an Effect. The bad news is that both Trojan and Hammer take a "SHOT" effect, the good news being that the bad guys are "DEAD".

Narrative forthcoming.
Dieter 2013-03-07 16:37:28
I'm giving Adam an "On the Fly" trait "Hooker Japanese", usable only during this first round of Conflict.

That said, CONFLICT ON!

Pick your skill and Team Dice.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2013-03-07 16:40:15
Trojan uses CON! And of course I'll burn Hooker Japanese, if it's this round only. 7 dice!

Bad cop/Bad cop ahoy!
Dieter 2013-03-07 22:37:29
Admiral Duck Sauce wrote:

Trojan uses CON! And of course I'll burn Hooker Japanese, if it's this round only. 7 dice!

Bad cop/Bad cop ahoy!

Shit, that should have read "usable only during this conflict".
Community Lotion 2013-03-08 11:36:57
I don't see how Hammer could or would have brought his bat in with him, and how, mechanically, would he use his tattoos and mohawk?
Dieter 2013-03-08 11:48:43
Community Lotion wrote:

I don't see how Hammer could or would have brought his bat in with him, and how, mechanically, would he use his tattoos and mohawk?

I think a scary looking Viking with tattoos and a mohawk would make a very good justification for extra TERROR.
Community Lotion 2013-03-08 12:11:41
I get that, but then you lose the trait. For example, Trojan no longer has his shirt. Narratively, I don't see how Hammer would actually lose these things; is it ok to simply state you can't use them again and not physically lose them?
Dieter 2013-03-08 12:24:44
You lose the "ability to use" that trait. If he doesn't move on, Trojan will get a new shirt for the next adventure. I know after years of other systems that it's hard to grasp such abstract game rules. :)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2013-03-08 13:55:00
Cool. We'll end up dealing a first-stage effect to the guy. I think it'd end up being "Marked", from CON, as my 2x4 would fire off last.

Scare the piss out of him, then give him an easy out. All he's got to do is tell us how the job went down and who hired him.

His answer most likely will be determined by who actually wins this conflict. :)
Dieter 2013-03-08 16:33:14
New round.

All Eddie's got at this point is COOL, since fuck all if he can make CON work.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2013-03-08 17:50:07
Dick's keeping on CON, since Eddie's "Marked". And I'm asking Hammer for help! My CON 5 plus your TERROR 5 = piss-pants Eddie, hopefully.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2013-03-11 15:32:10
Quote:

"And worth every penny, huh?" Trojan mocks as Eddie sweats. "Bodyguarded him right into a shallow grave. I respect the balls that took, man, but not the brains. I mean, he's Old Man Takematsu's son. Dude ain't gonna let that go. Course, my partner here ain't gonna let go of that IV bag until you tell us who gave you the order, either."

Trojan mouths "Takematsu" at Eddie while Magnusson's busy cranking down on the morphine drip. If Eddie wanted to screw them, now was when he'd do it. Dick's fingers slide a hair closer to his Beretta. Eddie had balls enough to straight-up kill Noriko Takematsu, maybe he'd have the balls to stand up to Dick and the Hammer. But Dick didn't think so. Dick figures Eddie's smart enough to realize the only way out now is through. Play the hand out.

(Takematsu), Trojan mouths again. "All we want is a name, Eddie. You're not the kind of guy who works alone. We want the bigger fish. Make it easy on yourself."

Just a suggestion is all, edit as needed.