OOC: Something Completely Different/Red Dawn

Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-09-01 17:34:07
Oh, I know. I figure people are all over the place, and since I was posting really slow for a while (coincidentally at the same time Dieter was moving and wasn't updating his games, and Punkey was out so there wasn't much going on with 24), people haven't been checking the boards as often, so they're not posting as often even if they've been around. It's a vicious cycle. :)

I believe the plan is for someone to talk to Naga about the... incident? Who wants to go talk with the slug?
fanchergw 2006-09-01 21:18:57
Actually, I'm here pretty much as usual; there just doesn't appear to be anything for Cat to respond to. I believe pretty strongly in sticking to characters' roles within the group, and persuading slugs isn't really in her role - as I see it, anyway.

I know others are busy right now. Just didn't want you to think I was blowing the game off.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-09-05 18:16:51
Not unless persuading is done with the business end of a snubfighter. :)

Sorry, Gatac, I realized that a rescue/cleanup convoy would no doubt include medical personnel... even Imperial rescue convoys.
Gatac 2006-09-05 18:25:34
No worries, just more lambs to the slaughter then :D

Gatac
Gatac 2006-09-08 18:59:23
I know, that's why I'm not pushing my luck any further - get rid of the other two speeders, then get the fuck out.

Sure, an arrogant, daredevil SOB would come back and kill the FAVs, too. But I need that kinda dice karma when I take on the Imperials in the city.

Gatac
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-09-11 17:15:58
Is anyone around who had a notion about talking to Naga? Daton? E? Anyone?

(I know Fancher's around, but as he said, Calsera's not the sociable type)
Gatac 2006-09-11 18:34:22
Now playing: Rambo IV - Cold Justice

I have the sinking feeling nobody will quite believe Mandall when he gets back from that mission...

Gatac
DatonKallandor 2006-09-11 22:31:54
Busy Busy Busy at the moment. If necessary for plot development, the GM can put some sentences into Eritrams mouth.

Daton
Dieter 2006-09-12 00:52:42
Finally got caught up on the storyline, so I should be posting on a regular basis.
e of pi 2006-09-12 02:01:33
I'm here, but Ty doesn't really got much to do, other than maybe backing up Eritram as a bodyguard. I think what we're going to say is pretty simple: we report what happened, not mentioning Stumpy, then demand an increase in our fee due to our losses, as laid out in some clause whatever contract we signed, or if not possible, on a general "fairness/ payment" issue. Somebody whose character's alter ego can go toe-to-toe with Naga and the actual wording, but that's what's going down, I think.
Gatac 2006-09-16 09:19:29
After hours of tracking through the icy wastes of Mygeeto, there's one thing Mandall really needs now.

Gatac
e of pi 2006-09-17 05:16:41
Ty's gonna come along to the pleasure farm, IC because he wants a look around the spire, and OOC to get in a few die rolls for intel connections, and to show how little street knowledge he has. Yes, I am being a tad sadistic, but what they hey, it's fun :twisted:.
threadbare 2006-09-18 04:57:52
Ganet's heading in, as well.

School is heading out, so my access will be fairly intermittent.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-09-24 08:04:21
Again, slow to update. What's everyone doing? Generally feel free to add details of the pleasure farm as you see fit. What's the main game plan we can work toward?
e of pi 2006-09-24 18:04:56
As I see it, we just want more information about the mechanics and politics of his organization. The more we know, the more we can exploit when we bring them down.
fanchergw 2006-09-25 17:42:25
It's been a while since Calsera's been with a man, and this seems like the place to do it. More importantly, she'd like to gather some info regarding the Hutt's organization.

She'll cruise the facility with a drink, looking for a good opportunity to do both at once. A mid-level bureaucrat might be an excellent choice, though if something better presents itself...
Dieter 2006-09-26 00:46:17
Sounds like time for a droid to get drunk and do something awful to someone at a holochess table. :)
threadbare 2006-09-26 21:10:10
I'll probably chat up a serving girl or something, someone who's trained to be inconspicuous.