OOC 2

Dieter 2004-03-10 15:49:14
I'd assume that she would be helping with the repairs to the ship. It would keep her on a short leash and would speed up the process.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-03-10 16:00:06
It -could-, but to play devil's advocate, do you trust her to have her hands in the guts of the Chance? Do Arnae and Aurelia? On the other hand, if anyone's still not sure she actually is just a tech, putting her to work and seeing how competent she is could be a good test...
fanchergw 2004-03-10 16:20:18
Jileeza would just as soon that Ta runs away and ceases to be their problem. I suppose 'Za could drag her along shopping, but she'd be likely to urge the woman to run away.

It would probably be okay to have her work on the ship as long as Aurelia oversees her work carefully. Unfortunately, this would prevent Aurelia from getting much done.

Perhaps Mak or someone else could be assigned to guard the ship, and their orders could be to keep the Twi'lek at least a minimum distance away. Or she could be Arnae's problem.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-03-10 16:37:03
Yeah, you could just let her "go shopping" with you. :)

As for Mak, CMF's in Germany so him guarding the ship seems to be a right good plan.

And as for Erit, it's just a spooky feeling. Nothing like "My god they're right behind me!"
CrazyIvan 2004-03-10 18:27:14
Alrighty. Aurelia would likely be checking over important ship's systems (sensors, hyperdrive, electrical etc...) to make sure nothing's damaged beyond repair. If it is, or looks like it's going to give in soon, it goes on the list. Also on her list go enough extra circuitry to bypass our still-upset security system, and if credits allow, parts and gas to give our weapons system a little...heft.

She also happens to think the girl is hiding something, but isn't particularly malicious. She'd be fine with 'Ta tagging along, and would probably consider it a good thing, as it gives her a chance to talk to her again, where Jedi and Imperial officers can wander in at inopportune moments :)

Let me know before I post.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-03-10 21:38:31
Nobody's objected to Ta going parts-hunting with Aurelia, so we'll go with that unless someone pipes up to the contrary.

That'll leave Erit, Arnae, and Mak at the ship, with possibly Reyes, who hasn't said what he was doing yet, when the troopers drop by for a visit. :)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-03-11 23:49:32
We've got a misunderstanding! Sound the alarm! :)

There are four troopers guarding the docking platform doors, two inside the installation and two outside. 'Za's comments are cool, but the Boys in White are not going to let her in that easy.

Erit's OK for now - he could have gotten back with the plants before the troopers arrived.
fanchergw 2004-03-12 01:28:34
Oops, sorry. Didn't catch any indication that the troopers were keeping people out.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-03-12 06:00:12
No problem - you hadn't tried to get in yet, and I realize that my post could've been read as there being four troopers on the ship-side of the door, instead of two ship-side and two indoors.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-03-12 23:44:07
Yup, one incentive for avoiding a firefight is that there's no appreciable cover anywhere on the platform. Well, there's the ship, and human shields I guess. :)
Dieter 2004-03-13 00:09:40
Oh, shit. I just realized I said what I said. I'll to edit the "shoot anyone" to "shoot any Imperial" who enters the docking platform.
Gatac 2004-03-13 00:11:58
Ooh, a fast one with the spice shipment. Me rikey.

Gatac
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-03-13 00:34:39
Thanks, although it wasn't really a fast one as much as it was common sense. After all, a shipment that big's going somewhere, right? :)

This is why I make things up as I go now.

Also, I seem to have turned Briggs and Urbani into Vic and Aceveda from The Shield. Kind of, anyways.
CuteMotherFucker 2004-03-13 22:50:49
Alrighty.

I figure Mak would have exited the Second Chance along with Arnea. Until we get a better idea of our positions, a nice plan of escape would be Mak and possibly another person to do a scatter blast of the area, so that the stormtroopers are busy dogding (or in the case of the slower ones, dropping dead), allowing the others to make a run and take over the ship.

Don't forget to provide covering fire once you reach the hatch, though. Running while a squad of annoyed troopers are blasing away isn't a jolly jog through the park.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-03-15 18:03:04
platform34.gif

Red imp symbols are Briggs' troopers, the black ones are not. The bunch of people in the middle of the ship are just representative that there are that many inside scanning and whatnot.

Oh: B=Briggs, W=Wayde
fanchergw 2004-03-15 18:23:03
Figures 'Za would be right up next to the troopers. ;)

So are the ones near her facing toward her or toward the ship?
Dieter 2004-03-15 18:24:27
Me 'rikey!

Looks like the Imps are going to be caught in a nasty crossfire.

Excellent. :)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-03-15 18:38:24
The ones near 'Za are facing her, the next two are nervously looking back and forth, and the remaining ones are watching the guys near the ship.

The Chance would have docking struts and things that could be used as cover if one wanted to stay outside and shoot at things, or move plants behind. :)

The troopers near 'Za will be happy to let her through so they can keep an eye on her with the rest of the guys. That'll make the four closest to Wayde watch him and Briggs' men, while the others remain watching the rest.