OOC: VII

Dieter 2003-02-18 02:57:58
25 inches (60cm+) of freaking snow!

That's my excuse for not updating the storyline. I spent the better part of the entire day (when I was cursing the fucking weather) digging out my car. I once liked snow alot, but now all it does is piss me off.

I did get the day off of work, so I suppose it ain't all bad.

I should have a storyline update sometime tomorrow.

...damn snow. :angry:
Dieter 2003-02-18 18:21:15
Brian took 14pts of Vitality damage
Artis took 3
Gavin remains unscathed
Gatac 2003-02-18 18:26:25
Ooh, a lone guard ! How do we take advantage of that ? *g*

Hm, here goes my plan (which, looking at my success rate, will probably not work):

"Screw the medical team, he'll be dead by the time they're here !"

Bow down, feint looking around for a suitable object, finally turn to the guard.

"Give me your girdle. We need to keep his mouth open, or he'll choke."

If the guy doesn't fall for it, well, nothing lost. If he does and is dumb enough to reach for the girlde, Jess should elbow him in the nearest body part. In the time it takes to recover, she and Harry can jump him and kick the shit out of the guy. If he's got the keys for our handcuffs (they were smart enough to handcuff us, right ?), we'll take them. After that (and eventually recovering our equipment), we run for it - I'd say Jess to the Hummer, Harry either with her or up to help with the fight.

Gatac
Dieter 2003-02-18 18:41:21
Ok, I think "girdle" got lost in the German-English translation, but I'm guessing you meant "belt"...yes/no?

Both of you are cuffed from behind, so trying to do anything more than kicking is pretty much out. That is, unless you can convince the guard to unlock your cuffs. ;)
Gatac 2003-02-18 18:45:09
Yes, belt. Strange, I recall "girdle" being an acceptable English term. Ah, fuck that, I meant belt.

Maybe I can convince the guy with some medical babble that I'm a qualified medic, and that he should undo the cuffs so that I can help Harry.

Gatac
Dieter 2003-02-18 19:08:42
Fortunately, your GM was a German major in college. ;)

Gürtel=Girdle...whatever. I knew what you meant.

Write up what you want to say to the guard here and I'll post it accordingly.
Gatac 2003-02-18 19:25:52
"Daniel !"

Turn to the guard, talk fast and nervously.

"Put that phone down, they won't be here in time to save him. He's suffers from photosensitive epilepsis, and since we left the neurochemical stimulants in the car, he needs our help, as soon as possible."

Short pause; ideally, Harry should emit some croaking sounds by now.

"My god, he's choking on his own tongue ! Either let me help him or do what I tell you, but don't just stand there and let him die of asphyxiation !"
Dieter 2003-02-18 20:26:32
The guard that Jess elbowed in the Jimmy will be stunned for 2 rounds.

I know what ADS is doing upstairs, but what are Gavin and Brian's actions?

(Edited by Dieter at 1:28 pm on Feb. 18, 2003)
Gatac 2003-02-18 20:38:07
Wow, it worked. I'd say we kick him in the face until he's unconscious, but it might be wiser to grab the keys and get flying.

Gatac
CrazyIvan 2003-02-18 23:34:25
Oh god it hurts.

Time for maximum death dealing, hopfully crouching behind a door frame or in the bathrorom (they're always at the front of hotel rooms) while I'm at it.
threadbare 2003-02-19 09:35:57
I'll concentrate firepower on Hannah. Autofire the rest of my clip, with an action die (plus the bonus Soldier ability action die) to the attack role.

Bitch needs to die before she gets her hands on another LMG.

While the bad guys are occupied, it wouldn't hurt if one of us started glancing around for mission-important stuff to grab.
Dieter 2003-02-19 17:16:05
The score so far:

-Mike is uninjured
-Hannah appears to have taken a series of superficial and moderate wounds
-Raven is uninjured
-Brian is down 20VP
-Artis is down 3VP
-Gavin took a critical for 8WP (Only 4WP left)

Harry and Jess now can roll the security for whatever they may need. He has:

-1 MP5 (w/ 2 extra clips)
-1 Beretta 9mm (w/2 extra clips)
-SWAT tactical armor (this requires 5 rounds to put on)
-Combat knife
-Tactical radio
-2 sets of handcuffs (the two you were just wearing)
-1 can of pepper spray

(Edited by Dieter at 10:17 am on Feb. 19, 2003)
Gatac 2003-02-19 18:40:07
I'll take the Beretta for now, but I'd be more comfortable with recovering our personal equipment before joining the fight.

Gatac
Dieter 2003-02-19 19:08:12
That's fine with me, but the fight will be over by the time you get to the Humvee and back.

I give it maybe 3 or 4 more rounds before everyone is either dead or incapacitated. It will take you at least a few minutes (10 rounds=1 minute) to get your stuff and get up to the tower.

It's your call, but I'd imagine Artis and Co. would like to have your guns firing back at the enemy.

Just some info.

-It will take 1 round to go from the office area to the tower elevator
-It takes 2 rounds to go from the lobby to the top of the tower
Gatac 2003-02-19 19:15:30
*shakes head*

Once more unto the breach, dear friends...

Gatac
Dieter 2003-02-19 19:25:44
Divide and conquer...that's my goal. ;)

So, does this mean that Harry and Jess are heading for the elevator?
CrazyIvan 2003-02-19 20:01:19
If Brian thinks its feasable (i.e. won't get him killed) with or without burning any remaining drama points I have, I'd like to go for the 'nade do the classic toss it back in, giving very verbal warning to our man inside. If not, diving for the nearest bit of cover. I'll make the wench regret her side threw it _after_ it goes off.
Gatac 2003-02-19 20:12:16
That reminds me...

*adds hand grenades to "Next mission budget" list*

Gatac
Dieter 2003-02-19 20:14:46
Quote:

Quote: from CrazyIvan on 1:01 pm on Feb. 19, 2003
If Brian thinks its feasable (i.e. won't get him killed) with or without burning any remaining drama points I have, I'd like to go for the 'nade do the classic toss it back in, giving very verbal warning to our man inside. If not, diving for the nearest bit of cover. I'll make the wench regret her side threw it _after_ it goes off.

While there is a good chance of hitting the bad guys, Gavin would also be in the grenade's blast radius.

Your choice.