OOC: VII

Dieter 2003-02-27 11:25:45
It's a Devil's Deal, sure, but the situation is a bit extreme.

Gavin'll nod acknowledgement and walk forward, his SMG still at the high-and-ready, but aimed off to the side. He'll follow them for now, but he's not shooting at cops, and he has his eyes wide open for a chance to finish off Hannah without killing the hostage.
Dieter 2003-02-27 15:44:33
Quote:

Quote: from Threadbare on 11:13 pm on Feb. 26, 2003
Does Gavin still has his rig on? You guys could try for a rapid, three person descent. Of course, there is the problem of the landing. Hmmn.

Hey, is Raven dead or just incapacitated?

Problem with the rapid descent. Gavin only had enough rope to swing down to the hotel suite. There's only about another 20 or so feet of rope below him.

Raven is probably dead if he doesn't receive immediate medical attention.
Gatac 2003-02-27 18:26:40
Raven got stitched up pretty bad in the whole car shoot-up scene already. Poor guy can't get a break, eh ?

(Do I notice a subtle game bias against snoops here ? )

Gatac
Dieter 2003-02-27 19:01:56
No real bias, more like a coincidence. I had Buzzard painted for dead since the beginning of this mission.

Raven was an unfortunate bystander in this gunfight.
Dieter 2003-02-27 19:05:19
ADS and/or Ivan. If there's anything you'd like to say to the police now, do so.

TB and/or Gatac. What are you guys doing? Off to Tiajuana with a fist-full of pesos? ;)

As for the fate of Gavin and the Deckers, I'll have to do a little bit of Deus-Ex Machina just so we're not here for another week waiting for 30 seconds of combat to go by.

Part II/Conclusion will be posted this afternoon...maybe sooner if things are slow here.
CrazyIvan 2003-02-27 19:32:18
Going to play irritated but polite, very professional and the like.

Basically, ask to see the ambassador (yeah British citizenship), and keep from getting pistol whipped in the process. If possible, make some friends with my fellow legitimate, government cousins across the pond. (Brian's technically on loan to the agency and all).
Gatac 2003-02-27 19:53:24
I dunno about jumping into the fray right after that. It seems we ought to do something about Artis and Brian first. Doesn't seem right to keep them rotting with the police.

Favor checks, anyone ?

Gatac
Dieter 2003-02-27 21:44:31
Well..well...well...I suppose that's initiative for Artis and Brian.

It goes as follows:

Brian
Artis
SWAT guy

Artis and Brian are currently cuffed behind their backs. Any visable equipment and things not hidden in some sort of orifice or sneaky place has been taken away.

There you go. What are you guys doing?
Gatac 2003-02-27 21:51:36
*sings*

Some people will dance if they don't know who's singing
But ask yourself, is it your hips that are swinging ?
There is fashion, there is fad
Some is good, some is bad
And the joke is rather sad
It's all just a little bit of history repeating !

Gatac
Gatac 2003-02-27 22:17:43
I kick the cop and laser my handcuffs off. Good old Bond watch.
Gatac 2003-02-27 23:07:54
Well, *I* know it's probably useless, but I think it's something Jess would logically attempt.

Gatac
CrazyIvan 2003-02-27 23:37:34
Combat boot. Angry SAS trooper. Exposed knees of SWAT boy.

A kick to make him forget he has a gun, and hopefully to require a good bit of surgury. Don't feel like killing him though.
Gatac 2003-02-27 23:46:14
I don't want to nitpick, but Jess asked for Koskov's number - you know, Artis's special friend from the Uzbekistan mission.

Gatac
Dieter 2003-02-27 23:48:50
D'oh...my bad. I misread your post. I'll edit it appropriately.

As for the elevator stuff...

Artis is free and can do what he will this round. Gavin's kicks pretty much knocked the SWAT guy down but he's still very able.

Raven is dead.
Gatac 2003-02-28 00:13:52
Next mission, next hacker. :)

Koskov sounds slightly ticked off, but then again, given his personality, I'd be suspicious if he sounded calm and collected.

Gatac
Gatac 2003-02-28 00:34:00
Well, I figure Joshua's had slim to nil presence on the board anyways, it was a good way to write him out, Dave.

I jump for the emergency stop button. If the cop is still fighting, I'll kick the bitch some more, and laser off Brian's cuffs if I can.