Jade Imperium - OOC 7

e of pi 2008-03-12 13:53:47
I'm shooting at dropteam, unless the skimmer stil has its main turret, I couldnt really figure that out.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-03-12 13:56:30
It's just banged up bad, but it's all general damage. It still has its turret, but your .45 rounds would still probably be more effective on the roof snipers.

EDIT: Angel spent 3 wild dice to finally get a defense high enough to dodge that burst from the skimmer. I figured it's well spent since you're frisbeeless and in the woods.
Dieter 2008-03-12 14:44:42
Ok, I'd like to have a weapons inventory for Arketta, Angel, and Max.

Anything that isn't assembled by now is going to be so.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-03-12 15:30:35
Dr. Maxwell Kilgore
SCAR-H + 4 mags 7.62mm 144/150
Colt M1911 .45 ACP sidearm + 2 mags 16/21
3 frag grenades
Toughbook wired for Turai interface
PB6P9 silenced 9mm handgun 5/8

SPC Angel Riviera
SCAR-H + 6 mags 7.62mm FMJ 205/210
1 mag prototype 7.62mm AP 30/30 (taken from Taylor)
HK45 .45 ACP sidearm + 2 mags 28/30
3 frag grenades 2/3
PB6P9 silenced 9mm handgun 6/8

PVT Arketta Quis
SCAR-H + 2 mags 90/90
3 frag grenades
Turai sword
Sawed-off beam rifle handcannon

Wow. You guys have nine grenades between all of you.
Dieter 2008-03-12 15:41:25
Well, I guess it's time to frag-out. I think one a person should be sufficient to thin their numbers.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-03-12 15:44:38
Sadly, it's kind of Angel's bag right now. Max and Arketta are in stealth mode near a creek way out of throwing range. Plus, Angel's fairly far away, but it's a doable throw if he wanted to put a frag on the cops. Now's his chance - they're all basically in a clump. He'd get his Ghost aspect, as throwing a grenade is actually stealthier than shooting.
Dieter 2008-03-12 16:00:21
admiralducksauce wrote:

Sadly, it's kind of Angel's bag right now. Max and Arketta are in stealth mode near a creek way out of throwing range. Plus, Angel's fairly far away, but it's a doable throw if he wanted to put a frag on the cops. Now's his chance - they're all basically in a clump. He'd get his Ghost aspect, as throwing a grenade is actually stealthier than shooting.

True, I guess we're camping out waiting for Angel to bring them to us.
fanchergw 2008-03-12 18:02:24
I presume that the skimmer on high watch is out of the XM-25's reach? If so, are there any clumps of dropteam, or are they all spread out?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-03-12 18:04:43
Yup, the high skimmer is out of effective range. The guys on the roof I think would count as a clump, however. :)
fanchergw 2008-03-12 19:56:32
admiralducksauce wrote:

Yup, the high skimmer is out of effective range. The guys on the roof I think would count as a clump, however. :)

If they're still standing around when his turn comes (way at the bottom of the order), they're takin' a thumpin'!
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-03-12 23:17:48
I am clearly going to have to break out some different dice for these bad guys. Angel only rolled a 7 on his damage (for a grenade, that's fair but with nine guys chances are half of 'em would still be gunning for him). I decided to hold off on spending any of his wild dice until I rolled the Kansatai's toughness saves.

SIX 1s and one 2. I am still astounded as I type this. Team Max is clear until the dropteam's backup arrives, because they are in no shape to continue any sort of pursuit.

EDIT: AND Angel STILL has them unaware. He can slink off without reprisal or finish them as he wishes.
Dieter 2008-03-13 03:07:10
admiralducksauce wrote:

I am clearly going to have to break out some different dice for these bad guys. Angel only rolled a 7 on his damage (for a grenade, that's fair but with nine guys chances are half of 'em would still be gunning for him). I decided to hold off on spending any of his wild dice until I rolled the Kansatai's toughness saves.

SIX 1s and one 2. I am still astounded as I type this. Team Max is clear until the dropteam's backup arrives, because they are in no shape to continue any sort of pursuit.

EDIT: AND Angel STILL has them unaware. He can slink off without reprisal or finish them as he wishes.

You better fucking shoot and kill every last one of them. If one is up and has access to a Frisbee, you might as well consider the frag useless. If you think you need help, call for Arketta and Max will watch the Mr. Nebbish.

Personally, I'd be a major dick about the whole thing and lob another frag in there for good measure. :P
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-03-13 04:22:16
Frisbees don't bring back the dead, and 6 of the 9 are definitely that. Still, shooting them is the most efficient use of your resources. Another frag will help preserve your stealth but is more expensive in that you've got 2 frags left.
Dieter 2008-03-13 05:04:37
Can Max pick up any comm traffic from the nearby Skimmer?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-03-13 13:50:06
It'd be a roll, and if you fail they'd be able to trace you back to your hiding spot and light you on fire. On the other hand, Max is pretty handy with computers, to quote Mr. T. :)
Dieter 2008-03-13 14:47:40
After remembering that Angel and Max picked up the silenced pistols from the Apprehenders, I recommend Angel plugs them with that rather than his rifle or frags.