POST-MORTEM/OOC: IX - Aftermath and Afterwords

Dieter 2003-03-31 17:18:20
Quote:

Quote: from Threadbare on 5:42 pm on Mar. 25, 2003
mostly combat gadgets. garotte watch, dummy wire thing, yadda yadda yadda.

Hey, when do I come in?

Um...I'll try and get you in real soon.
Dieter 2003-03-31 20:37:48
Done and done.

Threadbare, equip yourself with some appropriately stealthy gear (we'll say 40BP and 4GP worth) and we'll go from there.
CrazyIvan 2003-03-31 22:47:27
My appologies for not having posted recently, trouble with the internet.

I'll have a leveled up Brian and my budget requests put in by tonight.

Any requests people have for what our (i think) best or close to it shot should be carrying?
Dieter 2003-04-01 19:03:41
To help things along, I'm making the tomorrow morning (9am EST) deadline for gearing up.

I'll be checking the board throughout the day and some this evening, so PM me with any questions or concerns.

That is all...carry on.
CrazyIvan 2003-04-02 21:00:36
As soon as I get an answer to the weaponry question, I'll spend my money, update my info, and be done.
CrazyIvan 2003-04-02 21:39:22
Dieter,

I'm considering angling Brian more towards being a sniper as well, I think our team could drastically use one, some subtly when we're whacking people would be good, and I'm pretty loaded on the entry feats for sniping.

My question is, the requirements for the sniper PrC in Shadowforce Archer list the "Agent Level 5+" as a requirement. If I am a 4th level character, does taking Sniper as my 5th level meet that requirement, or do I have to wait one more level? I have seen it done both ways.
CrazyIvan 2003-04-02 21:42:09
Scratch that, it's irrelivent. I'm nowhere near the skill requirements for Hide and Survey.
Dieter 2003-04-03 20:14:43
Since I'll be away from the computer for the majority of today, I'm giving everyone ONE more day to post their equipment/weapon lists.

You have until tomorrow, 9am EST. If you don't post, you get what's in your personal list and maybe a few assorted items of my choosing.

-D
CrazyIvan 2003-04-04 00:26:06
Thanks alot for your help Deiter. Brian is all equipped (Blew the entire budget on the rifle), and I submitted my budget, gadget and character sheet for approval. Intimidate, First aid and Climb all took hits for Hide and Survey, since I never really used those, so they impact the shifting of points less.

Generally, a nicely equipped sharpshooter.
CrazyIvan 2003-04-04 10:17:36
I think Ayumi would fit the Triggerman mold well, but she doesn't have the Knowledge or Craft ranks necessary.
CrazyIvan 2003-04-04 21:59:31
Nice start to the campaign...I'll help the copilot (if there is one) by pulling the pilot of the bloody controls before we die in a pathetic helo crash.

Than, and only than can we figure out where the landing craft came from.
CrazyIvan 2003-04-04 22:06:45
I, obviously, am going to try to prevent a Total Party Kill. :)

Since I be the copilot, I'll try to take the controls over. Does this pig have any weapons? FFARs, .50 cals, miniguns?

Are we under radio silence or can we apprise SeƱor Wade of this intrusion?
CrazyIvan 2003-04-04 22:41:46
Kyun is hanging onto his teather (unless there are seats for us passengers in this thing) while gravity plays with his stomach.
Dieter 2003-04-04 22:45:18
Quote:

Quote: from admiralducksauce on 2:06 pm on April 4, 2003
I, obviously, am going to try to prevent a Total Party Kill. :)

CURSES! FOILED AGAIN! ;)

The Blackhawk has a minigun on either side of the rear cargo area.

Since this is a clandestine operation, you're under radio silence with HQ.
Dieter 2003-04-05 03:04:31
After Artis regains control of the helicopter [*crosses fingers*], which in turn settles Kyun's diestive system, Kyun will dig through his pack and get his camera and telephoto lens. Since he doesn't know how to work the mini-guns properly Kyun will try to get a picture of the craft shooting at them, preferably of any distinguising markings on them.
Dieter 2003-04-05 11:11:10
We're allowed to shoot back, right? Of course right! It's into the starboard gunner's position with me. I assume it will take about a round to get there and clip in and spin the barrels up and so forth, but I'll start with suppressive fire as soon as I'm able.
CrazyIvan 2003-04-06 00:20:31
As soon as the pilot is slumped against oh, the window, instead of the controls, Brian will get on the other gun. I've got "Lay down fire", so hopefully we can discourage any kind of...North Korean adventurism
threadbare 2003-04-06 08:38:26
This is a code red mission, right? I think I might get more gadget points, but budget is right. (class GP is +3, and BP is +7) but I'll hack something out right soon.
Dieter 2003-04-07 18:14:24
Good news/bad news

Good News
-Control of the Blackhawk has been restored.

Bad News
-Brian rolled a "1" on his first attempt at catching the slumping pilot. That meant the pilot smacked his helmet right into the controls. Everything is fine now...sort of.

-The miniguns aren't going to be functional for another round.
CrazyIvan 2003-04-09 02:45:35
Well, than the rain of death and firey destruction will just have to wait a turn, won't it?