OOC: Shaken, Not Stirred III

Dieter 2002-08-01 02:13:17
The suspense in apparently killing Threadbare, so what say ye?

ADS basically knows what you guys are dealing with and this is going to probably get ugly, but know that I'm not one for suicide missions.

I will be checking back again in a few hours.
Dieter 2002-08-01 02:58:54
Well shoot, I'm just the dude with the longarm. I'll go along with whatever. My only note is that if we're trying to be covert, Gavin's wearing the dark scally cap. If we break down the door, he's wearing the hat that Harry bought for him in Stockholm. All the better to piss the bitch off.
Dieter 2002-08-01 04:13:52
I've got a lockpick belt... did anyone take the Bond laser watch? We could get through the fence and the door with that...

If noone's got the watch or an appropriate ranged cutting tool, I've got a plan B. Just run the Volga through the fence. It's got rubber tires, it's armored, it's like getting hit by lightning, it should be fine. :)
Dieter 2002-08-01 05:02:05
It looks like Plan B. I'll give everyone until tomorrow morning to post an alternative, otherwise expect the breakout around 9am tomorrow morning. :)
threadbare 2002-08-01 15:28:08
I'm considering using my secretly free right arm to wallop Decker, hopefully shocking him, and then grabbing the pistol from his back. I'm not sure. What time are we at for our respective peoples?
Dieter 2002-08-01 16:18:32
What time you ask???

CLOBBERING TIME! :)

Expect the first round of insanity very soon.
threadbare 2002-08-01 16:27:06
Can I dramatically wallop the jumper cables out of decker's hands to be on cue just as they're being distracted by the frontal assualt, and then either grab his gun or the big ole' knife over there?
threadbare 2002-08-01 17:09:09
Having a gun definitely makes my chances better. How many action dice to I have left?
Dieter 2002-08-01 17:24:17
Yeah, you'd pretty much be totally screwed without the gun. We'll say Harry has 2 action dice left.
Dieter 2002-08-01 17:25:00
Fuckin' A, TB! You don't need no help! :)

I'll pull the stricken Volga around to block Decker's SUV in and then head to that steel door, pistol and lockpick in hand.

Oh, and I'll pop the door camera.
Dieter 2002-08-01 17:38:02
Oh...I forgot to give out initiatives.

Gavin= 25
Harry= 22
Decker=17
Hanna=10
Jessica= 9
Artis= 3....ugh, sorry 'bout that. You could burn and action die to get an extra 2d4 to you roll.
Dieter 2002-08-01 18:07:05
Nah, I suppose the guys can get out of the car before I do my thing.
Gatac 2002-08-01 19:42:06
Jess'll prepare her P90 and follow Gavin (assuming our soldier leads the assault team).

Oh, btw, I got a few mikes in the budget. Can we assume everyone (except Harry) has them on so we could split up in the house without losing communication ?

Gatac
Dieter 2002-08-01 20:53:56
....just waiting for Threadbare to post Harry's actions. I'll take the liberty of rp-ing Gavin for a while. I'm thinking this combat will take at least a day or two.
threadbare 2002-08-01 21:49:34
I'm considering my actions. For one, I can't really run away, and I already walloped Decker one, so he's mad. But I've got his gun, so he might just move to attack me hand to hand, which would block Hanna's line of fire. Do I get any sort of bonus for shooting, or should I hold the gun to Decker's head hostage-situation style? Oh, but there's trouble with that, too. I figure I've just got to hold on until the calvary comes, so what's the best way about it. Do I get the bonus of my "sidestep" feat?
threadbare 2002-08-01 22:00:29
Okay, I think I know what I want to do. I want to put my +2 dodge bonus from Sidestep towards dodging Decker, and I want to add an action die to my Defense. For my actions, I guess I'm going to plug decker.
Dieter 2002-08-01 22:01:40
Ok, here's the deal. You only have one arm freed at this point. Your other arm and both legs are still bound firmly. I will be posting Decker and Hanna's actions after yours, but rest assured that they will be more concerned with the intruders above than with you.

That's not to say that Decker won't most likely be wanting his pistol back before he deals with the rest of the team.

Taking Decker hostage is a bad...very bad idea since you have only one hand free and he is well...free to do what he will with you.

Your best option is most likely to shoot Decker then try and free yourself using the pistol as a lockpick.

Using sidestep, you can either get a +2 to dodge all attacks made by Decker or a +1 for both Decker AND Hanna.

Your call, but yeah...this is going to get very ugly. Look at it this way, you still have nearly all your vitality and all of your wound points.