OOC: XV - Big Bada-Boom

Gatac 2005-01-20 13:59:12
Hey, if dumb luck is a shark, we're the guys wearing raw steaks on our diving belts. No matter what we do, we can't shake it.

Gatac
Dieter 2005-01-24 18:57:09
Gatac/ADS

How are you proceeding with the interrogation of Anatoli? You've pretty much broken him to the point of a full confession. I'll give you each three questions to ask him before the painkillers kick in.
Dieter 2005-01-24 19:03:23
Why are they going to Moscow?

Who's this Elena woman?

Do you have a way to contact her or Elena?
Gatac 2005-01-24 21:03:08
What do you know about Jessica Spiner (aside from the fact that Elena brought her along) ?

Who was after you in Krasnoyarsk?

Er...

Do you remember where you pulled *this* cable from? :)

Gatac
Gatac 2005-01-25 05:34:43
Okay, how cool are we going to be able to play it when the fuzz start dropping questions? Are there laws in Russia against outlandish cutlery?
Dieter 2005-01-25 14:37:13
There aren't any "concealed carry" laws per se, but the fact you have two big fuck-off knives and have openly shown you know how to use them is going to be a bit tough to explain.
Gatac 2005-01-25 15:44:59
Tying up loose ends: We leave Igor in his car. He ought to be able to survive until they come to look for him. Also, I recall the prototype rifle still being in the squadcar. Snatch that up and return it to it's rightful owners...after Peter's had some time to dissemble it and make photos of everything.

Gatac
Dieter 2005-01-25 15:55:57
Yup. It's loose ends time.

We need to start the dialogue between the three teams. We'll keep it short. I need everyone to post here what they'd like to say to eachother and possibly their next moves. It doesn't have to be long, maybe two/three sentences. I'll then post a montage in the storyline thread.
Gatac 2005-01-25 16:09:26
To Ayumi and Carla: You need to get back to Novosibirsk. We have a passenger who's met Hummingbird, said she's travelling with a woman called Elena and heading westward.

To Brian and Moten: You need to...oh, you already know that. Good. Wait, Robert Moten? FBI? IWantToBelieve23 from IllumiNET ?

Gatac
Gatac 2005-01-25 17:26:19
We need to make sure Igor has no radio access, we need to take one of their radios with us so we know when to avoid any potential stops by the SMP, we need his shoes as well as those of his partner so they don't try walking anywhere. My opinion is we put two in each of their melons seeing as he was so nice as to try to shoot us in the back, but the first two things'll satisfy Artis.
Gatac 2005-01-25 17:33:27
Instead of double-tapping Igor, force-feed him a generous dose of cheap Vodka. (This is where a nasty player would say "And then we shoot him up with Heroin to make sure that chasing us is his smallest problem!", but well...Peter runs guns, not drugs.)

Gatac
Dieter 2005-01-25 17:55:20
You could compromise and do the Motley Crue route of shooting straight Vodka into his veins. ;)

I should also note that while we're having this dialogue, everyone is considered on "conference call" with eachother.

Am I correct in assuming that Ayumi and Carla are leaving Jacque out of the call?
Dieter 2005-01-26 00:28:09
The photos Ayumi took will be sent to HQ for comparison/matching. You'll have the results ASAP.
fanchergw 2005-01-26 07:55:51
After reporting the incident, Jacque has returned to his own cabin to check up on the babushka and her young charge.
punkey 2005-01-26 08:34:42
To Peter and Artis: Janus359? It's a small world, indeed. Does anyone know where we can get a couple of FSB badges modified and still look authentic? We happen to have two lying around. I'm also going to need someone who speaks Russian if I'm going to make any headway in finding Spiner.
Gatac 2005-01-26 08:39:00
Peter to Moten: Got you covered on both fronts.

Gatac
threadbare 2005-01-26 16:31:54
Carla to Peter & Artis: We were just jumped by two old friends of H-bird, apparently as a distraction. Artis, I know this could be hard for you, but we need to consider the possibility that she actually has gone rogue.

Also, are you saying we have to change trains now? You better be right on this westbound thing.

We need to get with somebody who speaks russian, too. I hear them start talking Ivan, and I just want to cut somebody.
Gatac 2005-01-26 16:36:06
To Carla & Ayumi: Listening to all this, I think I'm the only one who actually speaks Russian...How about you put your guys on the phone and I talk to them?

Gatac