OOC: XV - Big Bada-Boom

CrazyIvan 2005-03-18 01:23:44
I'm of the opinion that going after Jess is going to get us in a whole heap of trouble...I'm also of the opinion that this is exactly what we want.

Whoever has done this has clearly planned very carefully for messing with us. Tipped off the FSB possibly, likes taking shots at our cars, etc.

So I say we continue as we are doing. Part of the team continues visibly to track Jess, the other half keeps a low profile in the vicinity. When our unknown enemy proceeds, as they have been, to interefere with our business, we start taking them apart.
fanchergw 2005-03-18 02:40:37
Quote:

Quote: from Dieter on 7:06 am on Mar. 17, 2005
Also, I think you guys should nominate a designated leader that can handle ad hoc decisions such as this since you're now a group of seven(!) rather than three groups of two. It'll expedite the storyline process.

I recommend Gatty as he's usually always around. ;)

Gatty seems like a good choice to me.
Dieter 2005-03-18 03:48:31
And honestly, you haven't blown up anything in quite some time.

Hell, Artis now has THREE vehicles to cripple/destroy.
Gatac 2005-03-18 11:59:04
Perhaps we can combine the Admiral's and Ivan's ideas. We split the team, one group continues to pursue Jess, the other tracks down Sam and prepares an assault.

We can put Peter, Moten and a driver (Art or Ayumi) on Sam's case with the rig behind them. That leaves Ilyanna, Carla, Brian and the other driver two vehicles to play with.

Me, I'm more in favor of going after Sam directly, but abandoning the pursuit of Jess might just tip our hand too soon.

Gatac
CrazyIvan 2005-03-18 12:52:29
Quote:

Quote: from Gatac on 5:59 am on Mar. 18, 2005
Perhaps we can combine the Admiral's and Ivan's ideas. We split the team, one group continues to pursue Jess, the other tracks down Sam and prepares an assault.

We can put Peter, Moten and a driver (Art or Ayumi) on Sam's case with the rig behind them. That leaves Ilyanna, Carla, Brian and the other driver two vehicles to play with.

Me, I'm more in favor of going after Sam directly, but abandoning the pursuit of Jess might just tip our hand too soon.

Gatac

I vote Gatty too, as my access is about to get quite spotty.

My idea was meant to be combined with the other. Wandering around Russia is looking for Sam is probably as counter-productive as wandering around Russia looking for Jess.

If Sam is behind this, the current status of our team as "alive" means one thing: Her plan isn't going well.

And you know what they say. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Let her come to us.
Dieter 2005-03-18 14:24:59
*smacks forehead upon realizing the Team is splitting -again-*

Ok. Update coming soon.