Great Vengeance and Furious Anger

fanchergw 2004-12-18 04:04:41
'Za feigns disinterest in the discussion, still trying to avoid drawing attention to herself. While plans have a tendency to change to need on a semi-continuous basis, Jileeza has the basics of one in mind. She'll wait until the party starts up again, or the 'boys' head out to set up their ambush, then send the three-beep signal.

Once she's killed Gulgo, she can use the commlink to let the others know of the intended ambush.
CrazyIvan 2004-12-19 01:29:41
Aurelia lets off a small, nervious and tired laugh at Lent's self-depreciation.

"Perhaps, but I...don't want to mess up whatever you, Wade and 'Za are planning. Only if you've got time and all, I mean..."

She's rambling a bit, another dead giveaway to her distraction and nerviousness.
Dieter 2004-12-19 06:54:57
One hand on his drawn blaster and the other on his commlink, Wayde struggles to maintain a shred of calmness.

"Get your butt down here now and we might take the time to ask you what the hell is going on before shooting you. Don't make us come after you. I'm not going to ask you twice."

Wayde lets the commlink go quiet and whispers to Arnae.

"She's either gone batshit of her on accord or someone's playing mindgames with her. Speaking of which. Where the hell is that damn Jedi of ours?"
CrazyIvan 2004-12-19 14:48:53
"On the Chance, last I saw. What the hell has gotten into people? The way you all are freaking out, I'd assumed there was a bomb on board."
Gatac 2004-12-19 15:00:00
Erit calmly walks down the ramp, still tending to a small plant in his hands.

"You need not shout, Mr. Stryker. Your agitated state of mind was more than enough to alert me to a possible problem. As for whatever problem it is that you are attempting to deal with here, will it require my assistance?"
Dieter 2004-12-19 15:52:36
"Erit. How nice of you to join the party...if not fashionably late. Would you do us a favor and see if our friend up there (glancing towards Aurelia) has one of those Jedi mind tricks on her brain? We might have to put the old girl down and I just wanted to be sure we're doing it for the right reason."
Gatac 2004-12-19 15:58:33
Erit shrugs.

"If it eases your concerns, I shall attempt to find out."

Erit begins to reach out with his mind.

Aurelia? It's just Erit. I'm down here with Wayde and the rest of the crew. They appear to be concerned about you. If you know anything that might explain that, just concentrate on it, I'll see it. If you don't know what's wrong, just relax, and I'll probe your subconscious. Do not be alarmed. I will not hurt you.
Aihal the Silent 2004-12-20 00:18:21
Hearing Wayde's voice over the commlink, Lent replies "It's ok Wayde. I'm going to check on Aurelia and make sure everything is ok. If there are any problems I'll let you know. Comms will stay on and we'll be ready to move if Jileeza's signal comes in."

"Aurelia, I think I've got a few minutes....where did you want to meet?"
CrazyIvan 2004-12-21 07:19:15
Aurelia nods, wondering to herself if Erit can see that...and indeed, what exactly the Jedi can do. She tries to calm herself down, and relaxes enough for the Jedi to get at her mind. Her subconscious is just a chaotic mess of near panic, but, importantly, it's her chaotic mess. Either that, or Erit's facing a Jedi of untold power, whose left no evidence what so ever of her mind being influenced.

Her voice, quiet both physically and in her mind, reaches him. "I'm fine, please tell them I'm fine...this job is just bringing up some memories I...I didn't want to come back up. I'll be fine..."
Gatac 2004-12-21 22:38:21
Erit turns to Wayde.

"Aurelia's state of mind is a result of bad memories, not of guilt over a hypothetical betrayel you appear to have geared up for."

He focusses back on Aurelia...

Do not worry, Aurelia. No harm will come to you. You have my word.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-21 23:52:38
Gulgo's Hacienda
---
"And what about this waste of space?" Joss asks, indicating Ash Pomba.

"Find out if he knows anything else, then keep him locked up. I have plans for him," the Hutt replies. For the second time, the doors to Gulgo's chamber slide open, this time admitting the Twi'lek pimp, one of Gulgo's Sullustan guards, and Bassa.

"How may I be of service, my friend?" Gulgo asks. The pimp walks over to the Hutt and whispers something to him out of Jileeza's earshot. The look Bassa's giving 'Za, however, doesn't leave much thought as to what's being discussed. A pensive look crosses Gulgo's meaty face as the pimp finishes and steps back. Gulgo seems to reach a silent decision and calls out, "Boys! Place your bets! You" - he points to Bassa - " and you, come here," he motions to Jileeza. One of the protocol droids steps forward, a single pair of binders in its hand. Its other hand holds two vibroknives.

"You can't do this! Bassa's my best girl-" the pimp's outrage becomes silence as a Gamorrean pushes him into the wall and holds him with a hamhock of a hand.
Dieter 2004-12-22 00:29:16
Quote:

Quote: from Gatac on 4:38 pm on Dec. 21, 2004
Erit turns to Wayde.

"Aurelia's state of mind is a result of bad memories, not of guilt over a hypothetical betrayel you appear to have geared up for."

Wayde shakes his head in slight protest.

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. People got alot of weird stuff they want to keep to themselves. I wouldn't go probing too deep on her...you might just find what you're looking for."

The mercenary remains twitchy.

I gotta bad feeling about this.
fanchergw 2004-12-22 01:58:19
Things don't appear to be getting any better with the appearance of Bassa and her Twilek pimp. Jileeza sighs, but sees that Gulgo's sense of humor is still in place.

There may still be a way to salvage this. But first, she's going to have to kill this whore.

Stepping foward, Jileeza holds out her arm to the droid for the binder. She will accept the vibroknife when presented.

When Bassa is close enough to hear, Jileeza says softly, "You just couldn't let anyone else make a few credits, could you?" 'Za has no qualms at all about carving this bitch up.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-22 03:22:42
A crowd has gathered, once again forming a rough circle around Jileeza and Bassa - enough to move around, exchange credits, and to avoid a knife's backswing.

The droid fastens the binders and presses the knives into 'Za's and Bassa's hands, holding their wrists and preventing any preemptive strikes.

"Time to die, bitch," Bassa hisses.
fanchergw 2004-12-22 06:55:01
"For one of us, anyway," 'Za hisses back. "I hope you don't have any long-term plans, because they're about to end..."

Flicking the button to activate the vibroknife, Jileeza settles into a combat crouch.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-22 21:31:37
Bassa immediately yanks 'Za towards her, trying to pull the Rodian off-balance and finish the fight early. 'Za expected a tricky move and slams her knife forearm into Bassa's bicep. She and 'Za dance around each other, trying a flurry of sloppy stabs and parried swings that don't do more than nick each other's arms. The crowd is definitely happy - it's not often one sees two dancing girls knife-fighting. Bassa's agile, but 'Za can tell she's no fighter - the Twi'lek's holding her own simply through sheer luck and rage.

Jileeza sees an opportunity and tries to foot sweep Bassa, but she moves forward with a lunging slash that causes 'Za to abort the sweep. Bassa overextends her strike and pays for it as Jileeza runs her blade up Bassa's unprotected side. The Twilek screams and drops her knife. 'Za immediately kicks the dropped blade across the ground. A roar goes up from the spectators.

Bassa, not done yet, tries to pull 'Za in and grab her knife arm. Jileeza just barely twists her arm free and slams an elbow into Bassa's temple as the Twi'lek lunges. 'Za brings her knife back around while Bassa raises her free hand to protect her face. Jileeza drives the knife through Bassa's hand and into her eye socket, leaving the vibroblade quivering in Bassa's slowly collapsing corpse.
fanchergw 2004-12-23 17:47:45
The fight is short and ugly. It's quickly apparent that Bassa has been in some street fights, and knows how to fight dirty. However, Jileeza has the edge in both training and experience. In the end, a hand isn't much defense against a vibroblade, which carves through the soft flesh like a shark through water.

As her opponent slides to the floor, Jileeza kneels down to rifle through the woman's pockets. Since she's still bound by the strap, 'Za pulls the vibroblade out and cuts the binder. Standing up, she looks around at the crowd and bows, then bows to Gulgo. "Did you enjoy the entertainment, lord Gulgo?"
CrazyIvan 2004-12-25 08:52:40
Aurelia's mental sigh is almost tangible in Erit's mind...she seems to resonate fairly well, as far as non-force using beings go. She speaks softly into the comm, to both he and Lent.

"I just feel safe on the Chance...I...I'll meet you where ever you please, if you still care...as long as Wayde isn't still looking to get his gun off..."
Dieter 2005-01-03 15:47:05
Wayde looks at the big picture.

"This is neither the time nor place for any of us to have mental breakdowns. Need I remind everyone of why we came here?"
Gatac 2005-01-03 15:57:21
Erit just looks over to Wayde.

"This discussion is going nowhere. Mr. Stryker, I suggest you tend to the business while I take care of a few measures to improve crew morale."