Great Vengeance and Furious Anger

Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-01 16:57:59
"Full suits of nondescript body armor aren't something we just have lying around. I heard you needed protection that wasn't... Imperial in nature, and this is what I've got. If you want pristine, well, we've got some stormtrooper uniforms but I wouldn't walk around here wearing that stuff."
Aihal the Silent 2004-12-01 18:32:04
Lent begins carefully inspectig the items. The first thing he does is pull the repeater over to him and inspect it. Satisfied that it will perform well (ie kill the enemy and not him) he indicates that extra barrel and asks the Rebel "What kind of wear and tear does this thing suffer and whats the energy consumption?"

(Assuming no major problems are found with the equipment)

"Everything appears to be in order."

Standing up, Lent gives the Captain a brief salute

"You and your men take good care of what equipment you have and for that you have my respect -- one soldier to another. For your generosity and discretion you have our thanks. And if you could find it in your heart to throw some cigars into the mix" Lent continues, smiling, "you will have my eternal gratitude."
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-01 19:50:12
"The extra barrel doesn't do us any good if there's no blaster for it," one of the grunts replies to Lent's question. "It'll heat up quick if you're gonna keep the hammer down, and it drains power faster under sustained fire. Still, it'll get ya through whatever you're goin'."

As for the cigars, noone appears to have any.
fanchergw 2004-12-02 01:37:52
Noting the pimp and entourage moving her way, Jileeza unzips and slips out of her maintenance overall, leaving the less-obscuring clothing underneath revealed. A quick tousel of her hair and she's ready to go.

'Za glides into the back of the group as they pass, moving with them towards Gulgo's entrance.
Dieter 2004-12-02 17:29:27
Wayde scratches his head, eager to get the deal over with.

"Alright. A deal's a deal."

Wayde opens the room's closet as Gulgo's bound and gagged self falls to the floor.

"He's your baggage now. One word of caution...he tends to piss himself when frightened. Our ship's lounge still smells like a Rodian sewer."
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-03 17:43:35
The Rebels put Greebu in the crate with a "murmph!" and float him out of the room. "Good luck with... whatever," the captain says, cycling the door behind him.

---

'Za hurriedly stashes her maintence clothes and falls in step with the pimp's entourage. He nor the guards appear to notice the addition of Jileeza, but she gets some glances from the other women.

"What do you think you're doing?" hisses a silk-robed Twilek next to 'Za.
fanchergw 2004-12-05 06:35:20
"Lookin' ta make a few credits, same as you," 'Za says with a smile to the Twilek.
CrazyIvan 2004-12-06 20:52:39
Aurelia seems downright skittish at the entire idea of what the crew of the 'Chance' seem to be set on acomplishing. Enought that, for the most part, she is downright terse, and for the most part in an access tube somewhere, doing her best at getting something running back at optimum.

While her maintence efforts are undoubtedly doing wonders for the ship, including getting the annoyingly persistant grinding noise on one of the turrets taken care of, it's clear to everyone she's doing it to keep herself busy and distracted.
Gatac 2004-12-06 21:09:57
Erit likewise becomes a presence within the ship, tending to the remains of the little garden in the cargo bay, meditating and helping Aurelia with some of the more menial tasks.

The Ithorian's mind remains filled with troubled thoughts over purposefully pushing someone to suicide. The stormtrooper's death has left stains on the ship that no amount of cleaning can get out.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-07 20:11:40
Erit's continued meditations, as well as his time with Aurelia, give him a sense of fear and dread from the young woman. It only increases when Wayde and Lent return with the arsenal bartered off the Rebels.

---

The Twilek's voice raises with indignation. "You think you can just walk up and-"

"Bassa! Quiet!" shouts one of the guards, this one human. He turns to the shocked Twilek and places his hand on his belt meaningfully, where a shock-stick hangs.

"All of you shut your dirty mouths," groans the corpulent Twilek pimp, handing the lead Gamorrean a token of some kind. The doors into Gulgo's abode begin cycling, stone grating against machinery. Jileeza follows the women into the sudden onrush of darkness, taking the opportunity to slide further away from the Bassa woman.
Dieter 2004-12-07 20:22:17
Quote:

Quote: from admiralducksauce on 2:11 pm on Dec. 7, 2004
Erit's continued meditations, as well as his time with Aurelia, give him a sense of fear and dread from the young woman. It only increases when Wayde and Lent return with the arsenal bartered off the Rebels.

"You know, Lent. It's good to have some nice ole' fashioned scum and villainy around. I was getting kinda boring listening to damn tree-hugger and greasemonkey with the heart of gold. And they call me a hypocrite. I didn't force them to tag along...well, at least not with a banthaprod on anything."
Aihal the Silent 2004-12-07 22:55:33
Lent smiles at Wayde. "You make it sound like I enjoy blowing things up and killing people. And you're right at least on the first count."

He begins organizing the gear and continues, "While I am very good at killing people, I don't take pleasure in doing it and I try not to do it without cause."

"This Gulgo...the universe--especially the corner of it with us in it-- seems like it would be a safer and better place if he were no longer in it." He gives Wayde a lopsided grin "besides, I owe you guys a big one."
CrazyIvan 2004-12-08 01:27:35
The walls have ears Wayde, the walls have ears.

Or more specifically, the girl in an access hatch ten feet away does. She makes a mental note to reroute hot and cold water for Wayde's shower when she finishes up...after all, it's only fair, what with turning off the battle droid about to riddle him full of holes.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-09 07:50:26
Gulgo's abode is like an iceberg - there's far more below the surface than what you see from the outside. Jileeza does her best to take mental notes of the various corridors, concentrations of guards, and cameras, of which there are many. A mouse droid wheels along behind the group of women, chirping every now and then. The pimp stops as they arrive in front of a pair of blast doors. Food stains the corners of the cul-de-sac, and there appears to be a heavy amount of foot traffic judging by the wear on the red stone floors. The pimp turns and starts to count off some of the women. Jileeza looks around for a quick exit in case the pimp calls down the heat if he doesn't recognize her as part of his stable. There's nowhere to split off from the group where she wouldn't be seen, although a few twists and turns in the corridors would give her a good chance of losing any pursuers. 'Za considers staying and trying to blend in with the women already counted, hoping that the pimp doesn't recognize her before it's too late. Finally, her mind's already working on a sob story to use as a last resort...
Aihal the Silent 2004-12-09 17:20:07
Once the gear [both old and new] has been organized, cleaned and mentally inventoried by Lent he reaches for a comlink. Thumbing the activiation switch he says, "Aurelia, Erit, this is Lent. Can I offer either of you a hand?"
Gatac 2004-12-09 17:31:17
Erit's calm voice answers first.

"I am grateful for the offer, but I do not believe I can instruct you in the complexities of tending to the sacred plants in any timeframe that would actually shorten my current task."
fanchergw 2004-12-09 18:12:37
As the counting progresses, 'Za realizes that she needs to do something to remain discreet. Depending on exactly how the pimp is standing and doing the counting, she'll either attempt to glide over and blend with the counted group, or slide around behind him.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-09 18:40:56
Jileeza's plan to slide over with the new group looks dubious at best, until a scantily-clad Arcona tries the same thing and gets grabbed by one of the guards. She whips her foot up into the man's groin before the other two guards grab her from behind and slam their shock-sticks into the backs of her knees. The scuffle turns out to be the perfect opportunity for 'Za to blend in with the counted group - a group that luckily doesn't contain Bassa.

The Twilek glares at the Arcona. "You stay here," he growls. "Zam, lead these" - he motions to 'Za's group - "up to the slug. The rest of you, follow me." With that, he keys the blast doors, revealing an unkempt barracks/lounge area of sorts. There's a cacophony of whoops and catcalls in a menagerie of languages as the girls are followed in by the pimp. 'Za's group heads up a curved walkway, but before she loses sight of the lounge, she locks eyes with Bassa for a moment, who quickly hides the indignation on her face and simply glares at Jileeza.
Aihal the Silent 2004-12-09 19:10:02
Lent looks over at Wayde with a puzzled expression and silently mouths the words "Sacred Plants?"

Shaking off the momentary confusion he responds "Just thought I'd check. Stay sharp though, we don't know when Jilezza will signal and we may need to move in a hurry"
Dieter 2004-12-09 19:34:16
Wayde nods.

"Copy that. Let's throw this stuff into a couple of duffle bags so we'll have it ready to roll when we get the call."