Great Vengeance and Furious Anger

Dieter 2005-01-03 16:33:10
"That's the first damn thing you've said that makes sense. Have fun with the therapy, looks like she needs alot of it. In the meantime, it would be nice to know if Jileeza is still alive. I mean, I'm all for a rescue mission but I'd hate find out I shot my way into Gulgo's place just find 'Za's green hide flash-fried from blaster wounds."
Aihal the Silent 2005-01-04 15:21:18
"I'll need to check in with Wayde, but assuming we're not heading out I'll meet you in the cockpit in 10 minutes. If we are heading out, then it'll have to wait until we get back."

Switching frequencies to Wayde.

"Wayde, what's your status?"
Dieter 2005-01-04 15:34:46
Quote:

Quote: from Aihal the Silent on 9:21 am on Jan. 4, 2005
"I'll need to check in with Wayde, but assuming we're not heading out I'll meet you in the cockpit in 10 minutes. If we are heading out, then it'll have to wait until we get back."

Switching frequencies to Wayde.

"Wayde, what's your status?"

"Locked, cocked, and ready to kill something on this rock."
Aihal the Silent 2005-01-04 16:42:32
Lent smiles. "Understood. I'm on my way."

"Aurelia, I think our little talk will have to wait. I'm sorry, but we need to go make some people unhappy."

Lent begins gathering up his gear and decides that it might be a good idea to disguise his Heavy Repeater. He begings searching for the best way to keep it Low-Key (i.e. covering it up with a "normal" backpack, disguising it in a box of roses, etc...)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2005-01-06 13:48:30
Wayde and Lent begin rigging the hovervan with the explosives traded from the Rebels while Gulgo expresses his enjoyment at Jileeza's bladework. "Ho ho ho! So courteous too! Take her -" he motions to two of his guards -" to get cleaned up and then bring my new friend back here. I have business to attend to in the meantime." The guards (a human in blast armor backed up by a grunting Gamorrean) motion for 'Za to precede them out the door.

(assuming 'Za complies)

The human directs 'Za down a side corridor and to a dressing room. "Don't take too long," he says while keying the door. It slides open to reveal a small washroom situated inside a spacious repository of various costumes and clothing, all of the "scant" variety if not outright tasteless.
fanchergw 2005-01-06 16:12:43
"Thank you," Jileeza replies with a smile. Turning, she follows the two guards to the dressing room. Looking about, she doesn't see anything particularly nice, but not really any worse than she's worn before.

Picking through the clothing, she selects the best outfit that provides enough cover for her pistol and knife while leaving as much skin bared as possible. Certainly not the most daring or skankiest outfit there, but enough to be appreciated by the grunts in the other room.

Just before she exits to rejoin the guards, Jileeza keys the signal into her communicator. Then stepping out, she says, "Okay. I'm ready, boys."