Jade Imperium - OOC 7

Dieter 2008-01-18 23:31:44
Punkey wrote:

*looks at character sheets*

Hm...my Fight is at d6, she's at d8...

Maybe having someone else to help kick her ass would be a good idea. Davis can work his magic on her later on, but if she gets away now, we lose her. The doors take a round to cycle, so if someone else, hopefully someone with a higher fight skill than me joins in (*cough*Semo*cough*), we can kick her ass, zip-tie her again, stash her somewhere safe and then get back in the fight.

That's a lot of ifs and maybes. I'd be more concerned about the half dozen or so angry Turai with swords charging you. :)
punkey 2008-01-18 23:38:30
There's a lot of other people for them to attack. However, if we let her go, it will come back to fuck us in the ass, and at the worst possible time. Most importantly, she knows we were here. Where do you think her first stop will be? The Imperial authorities. While we've got her in custody, Davis can work on her, but if we let her go, all this work we did locking down the Malenko issue goes right out the window.
fanchergw 2008-01-18 23:41:32
I have to agree with Dieter. We need Semo in the big fight. I'd recommend letting her go and keeping ourselves alive for right now. We can deal with her later, if it's necessary.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-18 23:44:28
Does that Semo is blowing the shit out of that top drone and hopefully the two nearest Turai? It's probably the only round you'll be able to use airbursts without killing kids or allies.
fanchergw 2008-01-18 23:49:26
Basically, yup. I'm still not very clear on the burst radius, but I figure Semo is. If he believes he can get all three, then he'll do so. Otherwise, he'll do the drone and one of the two Turai.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-19 00:10:02
The main problem is that these Turai are wearing the armor, so one shot on a drone and a second on a Turai might be the way to go. If you hit, that means the third Turai will get two sprays of shrapnel as well.
fanchergw 2008-01-19 00:30:23
That makes sense. Since the drone is in the middle, would it make sense to hit each of the Turai and let the drone take the sprays? Or is it pretty much immune to sprays? I'll go with whichever makes the most sense.

Afterwards, Semo will drop the cannon and draw his Turai sword. Time for some slicey-dicey.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-19 14:53:37
'Tis terrible to start this whole thing and then be out and about, but I'll try and get it moving sunday evening.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-21 00:30:26
Angel's up.

Semo missed his first shot, and so just a single spray of shrapnel from 20-some feet up wasn't as effective as two sprays would have been. I realized there were kids and stairs in the way on the second Turai, so I had you shoot the drone. The drone's toast, though.

We'll say the one port thug who managed to block was the middle one of the south group. The two north thugs are down for the count, as well as the one nearest Arketta. Speaking of which, she's taken 1 Wound (go prone as a concession) and 5 Shock.

Pretty good rolling from Hugh, Ngawai tied you, and with only 3 Wild Dice left I figure you'll want to save 'em for either yourself or more of a sure thing.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-22 15:57:24
map-b91-4.jpg

Initiative:
Semo
Davis, Turai
Hugh
Arketta
Ngawai, Angel, Mellish
Last Port Thug
Crew, Lady Malenko

Condition:
Arketta: 5/6 Wounds, 7/12 Shock

Angel, you could actually be ON the catwalk if you wished, which would stop people from randomly targeting you for melee, but you have better cover down behind the stairs and catwalk supports. Of course, you're not BAD at melee or anything.

Mellish is definitely going up the catwalk. His damage rolls were not impressive this round.

All the children are prone on the deck at this time.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-22 20:28:14
Hugh's up.

Arketta took 3 more Wounds and 6 more Shock. She's at 2/6 W, 1/12 S and skips this round and takes an initiative penalty next round as concessions.

Mellish took 1 Wound, 6 Shock. He falls over as a concession.

3 of the Turai have guns now.
CrazyIvan 2008-01-22 21:19:02
Angel's gonna stick to the ground in better cover.

And he rather likes Arketta...not to mention dislikes getting shot at. That particular Turai needs to go down.
fanchergw 2008-01-22 21:19:17
Damn. The locals were wussy; took all of one round for the Turai to wipe them all out. Now we're outnumbered by the bastards. Arketta looks like a goner. Hopefully, Semo, Mellish and Angel can even the odds a little in the next round or so.

BTW, I thought Ngawai put Lady Malenko down?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-22 21:54:54
The locals had d6s across the board, no Wild Dice, no Aspects, and they drop if they take Wounds. Mooks/Extras, in other words. They are not all dead (though some definitely are), but they have been incapacitated nonetheless.

The guy who nailed a mook and Arketta got real lucky, but now he's drawn the wrath of Angel. And Lady Malenko is greviously wounded, taking "prone, pinned, and skip a round" as concessions, but she's not KOed or dead.
punkey 2008-01-22 23:47:59
Shit. Thought Leno's guys would at least last a round. Are our friends back at the hangar out of range, or could they get here if they hustle? Failing that, were we smart enough to take the first aid thingy with us to combat instead of leaving it in the hangar where it won't help us?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-23 00:20:12
You know, I really thought those pussies would have lasted longer myself. Max, Luis, etc. are several minutes away, and that's flat-out sprinting. They're more of a "come save you if you get captured" plan, not a "save our asses before we get killed" plan.

You raise a good point about the frisbee. Semo has one that he picked up off of Harlon, actually, although it's somewhat scathed by shrapnel. So yes, the guy most likely to survive is carrying a frisbee. :)
punkey 2008-01-23 00:50:40
Well, we call them frisbees, let's see how well they throw, shall we?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-23 03:55:52
Oh, right, Gatac's webs are down. Punkey, are you looking to recapture or kill Ngawai? I'll post something for Hugh.
punkey 2008-01-23 04:40:08
Capture, preferably. Davis is okay with killing her if she start kicking our asses. And if she has a few new holes in her when we do capture her, that's fine too.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-23 15:37:11
map-b91-5.jpg

I've marked the Turai: a "g" means they have a gun; "s" means sword, and "w" means that they're visibly wounded.

Initiative:

Hugh
Semo, Turai
Angel, Arketta, Mellish
Davis, Ngawai
Malenko

Conditions:

Arketta: 2/6W 1/12S
Mellish: 5/6W 6/12S
Hugh: 6/6W 8/14S