OOC 4

fanchergw 2004-11-05 05:13:13
Quote:

Quote: from CrazyIvan on 4:06 pm on Nov. 2, 2004
Of course, at this point Aurelia is quitely having a bit of a panic attack

What? She has a problem with minor ethical issues like assassination? ;) She and 'Za are never gonna be best buds...
CrazyIvan 2004-11-05 20:28:36
Quote:

Quote: from fanchergw on 11:13 pm on Nov. 4, 2004

Quote:

Quote: from CrazyIvan on 4:06 pm on Nov. 2, 2004
Of course, at this point Aurelia is quitely having a bit of a panic attack

What? She has a problem with minor ethical issues like assassination? ;) She and 'Za are never gonna be best buds...

Not so much that...:)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-11-14 15:43:21
OK, I know Lent has a shopping list that he PM'd me. If you guys need anything for your plan, let me know (either here or a PM). The Rebels could likely get it for you in exchange for Greebu, but then so could Pinky (but in exchange for money, or depending on what his role in your plan is, maybe not).

And sorry for the downtime. San Andreas and Halo 2. :)
fanchergw 2004-11-16 01:33:53
Jileeza needs a few things:
Disguise kit to allow her to take on 2-3 alternate personas
ID for her alternate personas
Something sharp and pointy and long enough to do substantial damage to "soft targets" that will get through most security screeners
A blaster or slugthrower that will get through most security
Enough credits to get back to Gulgo's base via several jumps on different ships(preferably commercial transports)

Considering her background, it's not unreasonable to think she may already have most of this, but it's your call.

(Edited by fanchergw at 5:35 pm on Nov. 15, 2004)
Dieter 2004-11-16 03:29:36
Wayde would like:

-Explosive charges (breaching and satchel)
-Blaster Rifle
-Grenades
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-11-16 18:15:54
Well, you've got a plethora of blaster rifles, and you've probably accumulated a couple grenades by now. You'll have to pick up the explosives, door charges, thermal detonators, etc. from somewhere or someone.

Jileeza's ready to go as-is. Assuming all her additional personas are likewise Rodian. :) Gulgo's base isn't an airport; you can practically guarantee everyone has a blade of some sort on their person at any given time, and depending on your personas, blasters might not even be checked. A dancing girl'd only be able to smuggle in a hold-out blaster (but would be able to get closer to the Hutt), but a bounty hunter or something like that could likely get away with heavier artillery. Gulgo places his trust in the several heavily armed and well-paid bodyguards around his person.

My next question is from whom are you getting the big guns?
Aihal the Silent 2004-11-16 18:42:41
A Bounty Hunter, eh? Get Lent some armor and meet Agni Lebannen, the most feared bounty hunter in the Galaxy.

Why haven't you heard of him?

Those who hire him don't speak his name. And those he's hired to capture/kill don't live to tell it!

Selling Greebu to the Rebels for some firepower and supplies seems like a fairly safe bet, unless you guys have some gangsters that you trust more.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-11-23 20:40:29
This game seems kinda sleepy... but much like everything else around here, I'd like to wake it back up.

It would seem to me that IP is pretty busy with college and such, plus I don't know where CuteMotherFucker is but he hasn't been around for a while.

My plans for this story are to get through the "take out Gulgo and finally make it on your own" part and call it a game. Who's still interested in finishing this sucker off?
Gatac 2004-11-23 20:43:07
I am, but Erit probably won't play much of a role in a straight-out assault, or?

Gatac
Dieter 2004-11-23 20:43:46
If it means delving into the world of being our own crime boss...count me in. :)
fanchergw 2004-11-24 02:11:44
I'm happy to continue. Would like to see if Jileeza pull off her assassination.

I mostly didn't have a good answer to the question Lent answered. Was hoping someone else would field it.

My biggest problem right now is that I don't have as much time online as I'm used to. Still, I'm trying to keep up.
Aihal the Silent 2004-11-29 19:12:40
While window shopping Lent will also keep his eyes open for the following:

Security Forces-- Who is in charge, who is not. Evaluating their efficiency and response time as much as possible.

Gangs-- There are bound to to armed scumbags (aside from his new companions) around the city. Lent will be evaluating how well armed they are, how hostile they are, and what territory they claim as much as possible with out arousing suspicion.

Public Transit/Public structures.

Just let me know if anything important comes to his attention.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-01 02:05:48
There doesn't seem to be an overt stench of "scum and villainy", at least not near the ports. The gray-and-blue suited Sullustan security forces are fairly densely interspersed through the streets. There's the odd group of troublemakers, but nothing too organized here. From what the others told him earlier, the tunnels near Gulgo's turf are less... civily... patrolled. As far as getting to Gulgo's goes, Sullust has a proven network of tubetrains that crisscross under and over the planet's surface. Speeders are a rare sight in the crowded streets.
Aihal the Silent 2004-12-01 15:17:24
Now, is this a typical Star Wars/Old West town in that the following applies:

"We know you're carrying weapons and we won't stop you from carrying weapons. If you use your weapons, however, we use ours on you."
Dieter 2004-12-01 16:43:01
Does the equipment look on the up-and-up?

What are the Alliance guys wearing/carrying?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-12-01 16:54:36
Captain's wearing a light blue shirt and gray pants, nothing too descript, nothing proclaiming "hey I work for the Alliance and I'm taking crates of dubious content to this dubious hotel room". Same with the two soldiers; they're wearing jackets that likely conceal light blast vests. All of them have blasters on their hips.

The equipment looks used, but serviceable. The armor's iffy, but it looks like it can handle at least two or three hits, which is more than you'd handle without it. Take into account that 1) REAL armor in Star Wars is pretty rare and 2) said armor would be worn by someone and 3) said someone probably wouldn't care to part with it. The blaster rifles aren't anything special, you've got 6 or so just laying around the Chance in a similar state of repair. The bantha gun's practically an antique; it probably belonged to the previous owner of one of those blaster-marked suits of armor. It's a good weapon if you need to carbonize somebody's head clean off within a distance of 20 feet or so, but other than that it's kind of an oddball weapon (it's about the length and general shape of one of those Jawa ion guns). The repeater's obviously for Lent, and is in decent shape, as he can't hide his smile upon seeing it. The door charges, grenades, and binders are all on the up-and-up.
Aihal the Silent 2004-12-01 17:55:02
How badly do the helmets limit our field of vision? None of this " I can hardly see a thing in this helmet" Nonsense.

(Edited by Aihal the Silent at 12:01 pm on Dec. 1, 2004)