OOC: XVIII - The lapdance is so much better when the strippe

CrazyIvan 2005-08-04 23:17:05
Quote:

Quote: from Dieter on 9:18 pm on Aug. 3, 2005

Quote:

Quote: from CrazyIvan on 6:44 pm on Aug. 3, 2005

Quote:

Quote: from fanchergw on 10:27 am on Aug. 3, 2005
Ilyanna starts flinging grenades into the middle of the group from wherever she's hiding.

;)

I use my "leet spotting skillz" and put a round through both knees. I wanna...talk...later.

Alternately...someone's gotta go into the seabag to give it that "person squirming inside" look.

(Edited by CrazyIvan at 5:45 pm on Aug. 3, 2005)

Ayumi's the only one small enough to be mistaken for the kid.

*channeling Brian's darker side* You're presuming we're using all of her.
CrazyIvan 2005-08-05 04:09:04
Just say we sedated her. No wriggling required, and we don't remove Ayumi from ass-kicking status.
Dieter 2005-08-05 15:37:27
Alright we'll run with Gatac's plan. Not sure if there will be a storyline update today, but that's how it's going to go down.
Dieter 2005-08-09 16:50:23
Between work in general and my computer crapping out I'm days behind on a lot of things. I have the general idea of what happened at the boathouse, now I just need to find the time to post it.

In other news, it seems Mercs is coming along just fine. More on that later.
Gatac 2005-08-09 20:34:34
Fuck this negotiation bullshit. Let's get this massive crossfire on the road.

Bullets, bullets everywhere
I roll 20s and don't care

Gatac :)
Gatac 2005-08-09 23:11:34
What happened to "the girl was in the trunk of the SUV"?
Dieter 2005-08-10 00:11:32
Quote:

Quote: from admiralducksauce on 5:11 pm on Aug. 9, 2005
What happened to "the girl was in the trunk of the SUV"?

I'm not quite sure myself. The "plan" changed many times and I was assuming that whoever/whatever was in the gunny sack was not actually Sam's daughter.

I could be wrong. Someone please clarify before we continue.
Dieter 2005-08-10 00:24:45
Quote:

I think the kid should be hogtied in the back of the SUV.

I posted this a couple of pages back and got no opinions to the contrary.

How did the car get to the boathouse? Lemme rephrase maybe - who couldn't possibly have cut the distributor cap lines?
Dieter 2005-08-10 02:07:37
Quote:

Quote: from admiralducksauce on 6:24 pm on Aug. 9, 2005

Quote:

I think the kid should be hogtied in the back of the SUV.

I posted this a couple of pages back and got no opinions to the contrary.

How did the car get to the boathouse? Lemme rephrase maybe - who couldn't possibly have cut the distributor cap lines?

It's an enigma wrapped in a mystery. I assume the car was under some sort of cover near the boathouse in case a quick getaway was needed. As for who cut the distributor, there's a few suspects I'd start shooting at. ;)
Dieter 2005-08-10 03:04:59
I ask because a scene what was skimmed over is suddenly privy to important details. We just decided "we'll take the one nice SUV instead of the two crappy vehicles" and gave you general placement. Before that, how did we arrive at the boathouse? All at once or in small groups?

What I'm saying is, the SUV had to have been driven there, so between its arrival and now, someone cut the lines. Katerina was hogtied, so couldn't have done it. My money's on Philpott or Elena (mostly Elena), but it doesn't matter 'cause I seem to have worked out the kinks. Any info you could share would be appreciated, though.
Dieter 2005-08-10 04:18:49
Fair enough.

From what I gathered, I only read one vehicle being elected to be used in the boathouse operation. Assume you all arrived together, but went off to your respective positions at some point during the pre-meeting phase. Assume your people were going to/from the vehicle in order to divide up supplies, munitions...that sort of thing. With that in mind, anyone could be suspect in the sabotage. It wouldn't take anytime to pop the hood and monkey with the wiring and have no one be the wiser.

Safe money has at least two people in on the shenanigans. One to do the work and the other to keep watch.
CrazyIvan 2005-08-10 06:26:45
Shooting anyone whose not on our side.

Then starting to look real close at those *on* our side.
threadbare 2005-08-10 15:35:22
I'm keeping an eye on Peter, myself.

Fighting defensively, shooting at the helicopter team, moving towards the closest hostiles.
threadbare 2005-08-10 17:21:07
If the SUV's running, I'm engaging Plan "Lead them off like an Ewok on a speeder bike". :)
Dieter 2005-08-11 00:32:59
If you want to post an action, you've got till 9am EDT tomorrow to do so.

Wild Bunch action forthcoming.
Dieter 2005-08-11 16:24:48
So where the heck is the Katarina going to be?

-In the trunk of the SUV
-With Jess, Elena, etc.
-Hanging from a tree

???
Gatac 2005-08-11 16:38:06
The girl's in the boathouse away from the line of fire.

Gatac
Gatac 2005-08-11 17:25:12
I would still like her in the SUV. I don't have a supercar, and I'm not all that good at shooting AND driving. My plan to be bait was partially hinging on the fact that if bad came to worse, Katerina would still actually BE in the SUV, and thus protect me when I'm drawing everyone's attention to myself.

It's a matter of self-preservation, and although Artis is mostly crazy by this point, he's not crazy enough to charge a platoon of murderers without SOME real collateral.