OOC 1

CuteMotherFucker 2003-12-06 18:34:52
Double post galore.

If they plan on shoot out of the old neighbourhood, and us in specific, I'd be more than pissed off.
Dieter 2003-12-08 15:13:00
I thought I'd beat the poncho-ed Rodians to the punchline...literally.

My plan is to take Zug out of the bar as if I were a bounty hunter looking for him.
Dieter 2003-12-09 18:37:33
Heh heh...

Two things.

-Do I recognize any of the Rodians?
-By the usage of the word "boss" do the they mean Arnae or do they mean Zug?

Or is their question supposed to be ambiguous? :)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2003-12-09 18:39:10
They see Zug - they must mean Arnae then. You don't recognize any of them, but then they all kinda look the same to you. :)
Dieter 2003-12-09 18:50:04
I'll be using my "Cunning" aspect right about now. I'm going for a bluff.

"Oh, him? He's over there.", glancing to a dark corner of the cantina and in the opposite direction of where he's actually sitting.

Hopefully they'll be distracted enough for me to pull Zug around as a human shield while drawing my blaster pistol (and subsequently capping their punk-asses).
CuteMotherFucker 2003-12-09 20:07:27
Are we sure we want to go for a kill instead of just a good old mexican standoff? (Which is possible if Wayde's succeeds with the bluff, enabling him, Arnae, Mak, and possibly Jileeza to surround them)

I mean, Gulgo will be much less pissed if we pay up for the lost tibanna without killing three of his underlings.

Don't get me wrong, though, if any of them tries something funny, the bar gets redecorated with green blood.
Dieter 2003-12-09 20:12:54
My impression was that three people don't openly draw blaster rifles in a public place without intent on using them.

It's not a matter of if, but rather when the bar gets redecorated with green blood. :)
fanchergw 2003-12-09 21:26:44
Don't have time for a long post right now...

Jileeza steps close to the remaining Rodian from the side, her blaster already in her hand. "Hello, handsome," she says in her usual sultry voice as she pulls the trigger.
Dieter 2003-12-09 21:35:45
Good thing Zug was there to take one for the team.

My next action will be to drop Zug and head for the exit.
CrazyIvan 2003-12-09 23:26:05
Mine will be to follow Wayde out the door, but staying low. I don't think they've spotted me yet.

I think Mak's blasters should look like those big ol' ones the akimbo ARC troopers have in the Clone Wars cartoon.

(Edited by Infested Paladin at 5:28 pm on Dec. 9, 2003)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2003-12-12 18:25:22
Indeed it is, Ken!

Er... so what's 'Za up to? And the rest of youse guys... getting ready to meet Pinky and Co.?
Gatac 2003-12-12 18:38:40
First getting the hell outta here. Then getting ready to meet Pinky.

Rule A: When selling spice and fleeing from Imperials, don't attempt the former until you're sure you've sorted out the latter.

Gatac
Dieter 2003-12-12 19:36:08
I recommend we change the rendevous location with Pinky. He knows where we are going to be and could set up an ambush for us...hell, that's what I'd do.

Set the new location relatively close by, but far enough for any sort of ambush to be improbable.

I also recommend having our starship parked nearby, not just the speeder. We can do the deal and then get the hell off-planet right away. Besides, if they do try and screw us, starship cannons are a great bargaining tool. ;)
fanchergw 2003-12-12 20:44:01
Once the rest of the band are well out of sight, Jileeza will wander away from the scene with other bystanders. As soon as she's out of sight of the troopers, she'll break off to meet up with "the guys".

She will, of course, keep an eye out to make sure she isn't followed.

(Edited by fanchergw at 11:44 am on Dec. 12, 2003)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2003-12-12 21:04:26
Between 'Za's spyfulness, and Erit's mind-tricking, there's no way some bunch of stormtroopers is going to be following you back to the ship. You rolled good, too. :)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2003-12-16 17:07:23
That's a negative on the droid, although Aurelia could maybe whip up something that -looked- like a droid, like a "dumb" remote or something.
Dieter 2003-12-16 17:15:41
Eh...it was just an idea. I find it odd that a Gamorrean's calling the shots, but then again...one should also find a talking pigface also odd.

Anyhoo...off to the rendevous. Lock and load.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2003-12-17 03:02:00
If anyone needs/wants to do something before disembarking, now's the time. :) Don't worry; you've got time. I'll likely be out till late tomorrow or maybe thursday morning.