Birds of a Feather - Chapter 2: Sweden...Bikini teams and me

Dieter 2002-06-17 23:48:29
Artis moves back a bit, takes cover behind a large armoire and then fires another quick burst at the ninja. The shots impact the ninja, sending it flying backwards and into a wall. The figure pauses (for effect) against the wall for a long second, then it slumps to the floor.

The ninja is laying face-down and appears unconscious.
Dieter 2002-06-17 23:54:42
With a shaking hand, I call the other agents, keeping the gun trained on the ninja. I'll move over and kick the guns away from the ninja (I realize just how ridiculous this is).

Then I'll handcuff the ninja's hands and feet (I changed up my gear to include TWO pairs of cuffs) and strip him or her naked and put them out of sight from someone casually looking in the door.

Also plan on stringing a towel or sheet across the broken door.
Dieter 2002-06-18 02:41:02
Stripping her down to her bra and panties (I'm assuming you'd leave her with some dignity), you can't match the name with a face. However, her small backpack reveals some things.

(Contents to be revealed in the OCC thread)
Dieter 2002-06-18 19:04:36
Checking the goodies and all, she has nothing concealed in her unmentionables. ;)

Artis does find a small two-way ear-mike in her left ear.

The wounds look pretty superficial, with her most likely going unconscious from the rapid amount of trauma exerted upon her in such a short timeframe. Fortunately the hotel room came with a first-aid kit, so Artis binds her wounds with ease. As he finishes dressing the last of the bullet holes, the wound-be ninja begins to open her eyes.

(Speaking English with a heavy accent)

"Wa-where?...*sigh* Oh shit! Don't kill me please, I was only sent to scare you...guess I blew that idea."

(looking down at her state on undress)

"Did you have to strip me?! Mia just told me that you were just a thief, not a sex freak. However, in light of my current situation, I suppose I should be grateful for still being alive."

(Edited by Dieter at 1:06 pm on June 18, 2002)
Dieter 2002-06-18 19:14:44
"You're not in THAT kind of danger. I'm not some psychotic British agent who fucks anyone who tries to kill him. Besides, who the hell knows what kind of diseases you have. Now keep your mouth shut unless I ask you something or I'll freakin' gag you with razor blades."

I'll place my calls again to my fellow agents.
Dieter 2002-06-18 19:21:17
Whilst in the hat shop, Harry and Gavin's Agency phones start ringing...the caller-ID shows "Goose".

Strolling down the sidewalk near the hotel, Jessica's phone also rings.
Gatac 2002-06-18 19:30:05
It takes a few rings from the cell before Jessica manages to pay attention to it, but finally, she frees it from her handbag and thumbs the green button.
Gatac 2002-06-18 20:03:36
"Hi, who have I got? H-bird? You should get back to the hotel room."
Dieter 2002-06-18 20:10:10
Ninja-girl appears to be truly pissed at her would-be sister and unabashed about her disregard of Artis' commands.

"Dammit, this is the last time I'm doing my sister a favor! I don't give a shit who she's married to!Marcellus Wallace can go fuck himself."
Gatac 2002-06-18 20:10:47
"Are you sure that's not a call for the room service ? I'd say that it's inconvenient now, which would be true but misleading, but I'll be on my way. I hope for you that it's important, though."
Gatac 2002-06-18 20:45:30
"I need somebody more... level-headed here right now. I'm a little... upset."

(Do I know who Marcellus is? If he's got anything to do with art theft, I'd like to roll my Knowledge skill, unless it's so obvious I need not roll :) )

"OK, since you wanna talk, we'll talk. How did you find me? 'I looked you up on the internet' doesn't cut it, either. I want names. Who told you where I was?"
Gatac 2002-06-18 20:52:21
"Is that a woman in the background ? Dammit, Goose, that should better not be what it sounds like. Hold on and don't do anything stupid, I'll be there in a moment."

Jessica hangs up, then starts to sprint back to the hotel.

*Can't leave the boys alone in a big strange country, it seems...*
Dieter 2002-06-18 21:11:01
"My dear brother-in-law has contacts in high places. Through the err...grapevine, as you Americans call it...he heard you were in Scandinavia. My sister, Mia, then called me and asked if I would do the job for her since I...err, um...owed her for a few things she bought for me in Amsterdam last Spring. That bitch! If I had known this was going to happen (patting one of the GSW's), I would have whored myself out to get the money."
Dieter 2002-06-18 21:30:43
(looking a bit suspicious, despite the fact she's half-naked in a bathtub)

"Ehhh, you of all people should know. Who do you use to fence all your stolen things? Hrrmmph! Perhaps you don't use the same channels as Marcellus does. I'll let you in on a little secret...(sounding very patronizing) Most art "collectors" in Europe are in some part, if not completely, involved with organized crime. These people don't have names, they have phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Yes, La Cosa Nostra has gone digital."

(OOC: Doing a "sense motive" check on her, you don't feel she's lying at all. In fact, she's probably been the most forward and compromising person you've met thusfar.)
Gatac 2002-06-18 21:40:08
Jessica arrives on spot, sees the half-naked woman in the bathtub and tries to hold back both fainting and laughing.

(To Art) "If that's how you spend your days, I'd like to announce here and now that I'll make a point out of always getting a seperate hotel room."

(To the girl) "You know, some days, I don't even feel like asking."
Gatac 2002-06-18 21:48:46
"Is Mia still pissed at me about that necklace? I figured I made it clear that I wasn't a thief anymore back in the States. I'm just a tourist now."
Dieter 2002-06-18 22:41:37
She glances up at Jessica,

"You know, at this point, I would have to agree with you. Could you perhaps tell your friend that a lady generally does not like the feeling of being violated, even in this set of circumstances."

(Back at Artis)

"A towel or robe would be nice at this point. I think we have established that I am not going anywhere. As for the my sweet, adorable sister and her necklace...let's just say her husband holds a grudge for quite a long time..."
Dieter 2002-06-18 23:12:58
I toss a towel over her more naughty bits, making sure her cuffed wrists and ankles are still well visible.

"I practically saved her from prison when I stole that damn necklace. Freakin' tracer on it landed me in jail! And your brother-in-law has the nerve to send you after me?"
Dieter 2002-06-18 23:41:38
"Thanks. Yeah, I'm still trying to figure that out myself. I have heard Mia's side of the story and she was perfectly fine with leaving the issue at the door that night, but Marcellus is slightly more vindictive than your average, paranoid husband. She owed Marcellus big for her last bender in Amsterdam and since I was indirectly the cause of her overdose...I mean, how was I supposed to know she was snorting heroine not cocaine?! Anyway, that brings us to present day and the difficult situation we're in right now. Personally, I do not give a fuck about what you and Mia did or did not do. I would just like to put on my clothes and walk out the door, score a fine bag of Stockholm Gold and forget that this unpleasantness ever happened..."

(Edited by Dieter at 8:25 am on June 19, 2002)