OOC: Shaken, Not Stirred IV - Yet another original title.

Dieter 2002-10-31 17:16:58
I'm gonna take this opportunity to check that package under the chopper Gregor told us about in the brief time between the Blackhawk taking the spotlight away and everyone's eyes adjusting back to the darkness.
Dieter 2002-10-31 17:23:10
Are you referring to the comment Gregor said about something being "welded to the fuselage"? I don't recall mentioning anything under the chopper?

If that's the case, I'll go ahead and post what you find in the storyline. If not, I suppose I'll be doing some more editing? ;)
Dieter 2002-10-31 17:54:38
Oh, yes. What you said is fine. :)

OK, package gone, check. Now I suppose I'll cautiously investigate what those guys dropped.
Gatac 2002-10-31 21:01:09
I never thought I'd see this forum nail a Batman reference :)

Looks like it's time for some powerups again soon. Here my problems start anew, once more unto the breach, dear friends...

Gatac
Dieter 2002-10-31 22:22:59
Ok, we're pretty much all wrapped up...unless you guys really want to start some shit with the Russian army.

I'll do a post-script if no one has any objections. I'm sure everyone is probably eager to get the fuck out of Russia.

(Edited by Dieter at 3:25 pm on Oct. 31, 2002)
threadbare 2002-11-01 06:47:53
Well, shit. With all the strike teams we go up against, we ought to chip in for a LAW or some armor-piercing bullets or a machine gun or something.
threadbare 2002-11-01 09:19:03
...No qualms here! ;)

Soldiers don't do too well when it comes to BP, unfortunately. *mutters something about making do with a .40 automatic*
Dieter 2002-11-01 15:28:01
Not everyone has to take a level of soldier. I mean, you get shafted on skill points as well as BP's. And aside from the d12 hit dice, I'd be more focused on getting the higher level abilities of the other classes.

Granted, you were all up against some heavy competition using even heavier hardware. The next adventure will be more focused on fine art of pistol and close-up combat. If you need an assault rifle, it won't be on my own doing. ;)

Anyhoo...I'll close up this thread and we'll start the next storyline.