Jade Imperium - OOC 8

punkey 2008-05-27 09:54:15
Depends on how things break after the big boom, but hopefully they lift the quarantine and we can slip out relatively undetected, get to a friendly world and then from there to Earth.
e of pi 2008-05-29 06:22:00
Nice character developement, Gatac. I just skimmed it right now, because I'm tired and I'd like to make sure I get everything of it, so I'll pobably re-read it when I'm fresh in the morning. Still, it's not just nice character developement...it's good writting, period.

My hat off to you.
Gatac 2008-05-29 06:36:15
Thanks. Figured that Hugh getting tired and cranky is the right moment for a flashback.

Gatac
e of pi 2008-05-29 06:45:48
Yeah, it works well with the whole "make things right, get them out" thing you've got going on. The doc's screwed up, and probably (from Hugh's knowledge) going to get caught/killed doing something stupid, so he flashes back to a molment when, as he says at the end, everybody made it through okay.

Plus, anytime Stanhill gets to make an appearence and I don't have to write is awesome. Now to get sleep, before I start rambling on and making random fish Ex-Lax shotguns, you know?
Dieter 2008-05-29 17:44:28
Actions for Max (reiterated from IM between me and ADS)

1) Programming a Gate code into the system.
2) Fragging the Big Red Gate Cancel button.
3) Shoot everyone who gets in my way between the Gate Control Room and the Gate.
4) Profit!
e of pi 2008-05-30 18:49:43
Does Max have any grenades he could use as a suicide weapon/equiment disposal if he's about to get captured?
e of pi 2008-05-30 23:24:07
Dieter wrote:

I'm saving one for myself. :)

Okay. Try and make sure it gets your laptop and IFF jammer, too.
CrazyIvan 2008-06-01 00:56:47
Gatac wrote:

Thanks. Figured that Hugh getting tired and cranky is the right moment for a flashback.

Gatac

Ivan continues the theme of "the Deltas might be a bit fucked up"
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-06-01 15:25:22
Very nice.

I've refilled everyone's Wild Dice, and Hugh and Angel get a bonus one for their flashbacks. I'll be back from Kitty Hawk next weekend.
punkey 2008-06-01 17:13:04
I know I have the best timing ever, but did Dunamis and Rand hear anything about our plans? I'm hoping not to have to kill them, if possible.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-06-11 02:24:18
Your latest talk with One-Ton happened in the engine room, which has heavy double doors before you even get out into the main crew area. So no, Dunamis and Rand would not have heard THAT conversation, but they may have overheard bits during your talks with Hugh and with Swims on the bridge.
punkey 2008-06-12 19:24:53
Hey, whoa, whoa, I wasn't even close to done yet. I'll send you a PM on what I need to do, maybe we can hash it out in chat or something later on today.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-06-12 19:48:29
Just trying to get things moving again after the long hiatus. OK, so Davis isn't helping offload things, and they'll do the shipchef last 'cause that's where your prisoners are.
punkey 2008-06-13 06:34:37
Well, Dunamis is still in the dining area, I hope.

Edit: Rand couldn't have seen or heard any of the removal, or at least not heard enough to know that we're gutting the ship, right? Dunamis is in the mess hall on the main corridor, but Rand's all the way back in the shipchef, so I think I might have a shot at this. I have a bit more to do before we go on our walk together, but I need to know that before I move forward.