OOC: V - The Final Frontier

Dieter 2002-11-11 16:33:27
Hello agents....Dieter here.

I just wanted to tell you that I'm not feeling well. In fact, I'm actually going to the doctor in about an hour. I hate doctors, so that gives you an idea of how sick I am.

Things should (pending a favorable diagnosis) get back on track in a day or two.

Blah...:sad:
Dieter 2002-11-11 20:09:13
Sorry to hear it. Get well soon!

(Edited by Infested Paladin at 2:09 pm on Nov. 11, 2002)
threadbare 2002-11-12 06:25:29
as for finding out stewart's room number, couldn't we just check the guest registry? I mean, maybe Jess could show up at his door a few minutes early to surprise him, or call him with a cell to ask if she could come up to his room before the show. I bet he'd be cooperative then.

idea: get housekeeping to rearrange everything after you guys clear out (i.e. fake some sort of call, or just clean the place up yourselves and leave a mint on the pillow (which could have tracking devices in them!) and a "how did we do?" card on the table.

(Edited by Threadbare at 12:29 am on Nov. 12, 2002)
Dieter 2002-11-12 21:12:46
Just to clarify, Stewart isn't staying in the same hotel as you guys, but you could probably find out without too much trouble...assuming he checked-in under his own name. ;)
CrazyIvan 2002-11-13 03:45:57
Dieter, what, if anything, does Brian know?

Presumably that he's chasing Stewart.

The other agents?

And also, what's his relationship to Stewart? I gathered they were in the same unit, but were they close? Close enough that Osprey can make an occasional educated guess about Stewart...like his tendency to check into hotels under false names pulled from Shakespere or the like?

Anyway...good to be playing. heh...adding yet more firepower to our "sneaky" team.
threadbare 2002-11-13 03:50:50
well shit, just look at the mission loadups. I'm the snoop, and I'm packing a magnum and a submachine gun. Our faceman, if I recall correctly, has a p90. We're not exactly the best on discretion.
Dieter 2002-11-13 04:11:08
Quote:

Quote: from CrazyIvan on 8:45 pm on Nov. 12, 2002
Dieter, what, if anything, does Brian know?

Presumably that he's chasing Stewart.

The other agents?

And also, what's his relationship to Stewart? I gathered they were in the same unit, but were they close? Close enough that Osprey can make an occasional educated guess about Stewart...like his tendency to check into hotels under false names pulled from Shakespere or the like?

Anyway...good to be playing. heh...adding yet more firepower to our "sneaky" team.

I'll send you a message with the details.
Gatac 2002-11-13 07:26:20
No, the P90 was mission budget for the two bastards that had Harry. I'm regularly carrying only a .45, and even that gets little mileage.

Gatac
threadbare 2002-11-13 09:48:51
*bites back unnecessary cleavage quip*

(Edited by Infested Paladin at 3:49 am on Nov. 13, 2002)
Dieter 2002-11-13 19:32:53
hehe, I bet he's got a license to kill too... :) What movie was Bond in Vegas? Diamonds are Forever?
Dieter 2002-11-13 21:08:45
Yeah, that was the one. It was alright, although Sean Connery was looking a bit chunky for the role.

This will be much better than that movie.
Dieter 2002-11-14 21:48:44
I need to know what Jess is doing in response to the clue I dropped earlier.
Dieter 2002-11-15 20:39:15
The back room of the antique store is just that...a back room. It has enough inventory-looking things to keep up the subterfuge, but little else than a crude table and a few assorted folding metal chairs around it.
threadbare 2002-11-18 09:02:50
I'm thinking of calling Jess up on stage for a duet, just for fun. Anyway, I'm thinking of a good standard for that, and "Under My Skin" comes to mind, just because it's also a bit of a metaphor for our tracking Stewart and all that. Here are the lyrics, I think:
Quote:

I've got you under my skin,
I've got you deep in the heart of me,
So deep in my heart . . . you're really a part of me,
I've got you under my skin!

I tried so . . . not to give in,
I said to myself . . . this affair, never will go so well!
But why should I try to resist,
When 'Darling' I know so well,
I've got you under my skin!

I'd sacrifice anything, come what might,
For the sake of having you near!
In spite of the warning voice, that comes in the night,
And repeats, and repeats, in my ear . . .

"Don't you know little fool . . . you never can win!
Use your mentality, wake up to reality!"

But each time I do . . . just the thought of you,
Makes me 'stop' before I begin,
'Cause I've got you . . . Hmm I got you,
I got you . . . under my skin!

Gatac 2002-11-18 17:47:32
Lead to back alley, search, check with the Agency whether he's on their shitlist, and if he's not, he'll get the standard "hit hard upon head and drop in the next dumpster" treatment.

Gatac