Jade Imperium OOC 5

Gatac 2007-11-30 20:02:21
Dieter wrote:

Hello, Serenity?

I was also always a big fan of Defiant.

I was gonna post something to the effect of "First guy who suggests Serenity dies", but thought better of it. There's definitely a mild stabbing urge, though :P

I said Morning Star because it's incredibly innocous if you don't know the symbolism behind it. Everything with Famous Names from Earth (General Lee, Patrick Henry) is a no-go, in my opinion, since it invites questions. Enterprise is cool, Millenium Falcon is weird and probably makes people ask what a falcon is...Defiant I like, too, but it might be a bit too rebel-y.

Gatac
e of pi 2007-11-30 20:44:50
admiralducksauce wrote:

How about Morningstar then, with Enterprise ready to go as an alternate?

Sounds good. Luis is probably the largest IC geek (not nerd, geek. There's a difference. Max is the nerd), so he might be the best choice for the IC sugestion of Enterprise.
punkey 2007-11-30 20:50:25
I'm down with Defiant. I mean, if you're really worried about it, we can spoof up a couple legit ones.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2007-11-30 21:02:17
I wouldn't worry about any "rebelness". It'll be like Clark Kent's glasses - you and I know they're a shitty stupid disguise, but everyone else doesn't have a clue. :)

If you all like Defiant, then that's the name.
fanchergw 2007-11-30 21:11:19
Morningstar or Defiant works for me, though I think Defiant is a little too in-your-face for a rebel trying to run under the radar.
Dieter 2007-11-30 21:35:58
fanchergw wrote:

Morningstar or Defiant works for me, though I think Defiant is a little too in-your-face for a rebel trying to run under the radar.

Yet still more subtle than Stab the Emperor in the Eye with a Rusty Dagger. ;)
e of pi 2007-11-30 21:36:13
I agree with Defiant being too in-your-face. Morning Star is my vote.