Jade Imperium - OOC 14

Gatac 2012-02-23 10:15:29
Hugh approves as long as there are no horses.

Also, gonna tackle the spa mission solo, unless someone else feels he needs backup.
skullandscythe 2012-02-23 16:08:07
I third this motion, with my only stipulation being we bring some heavy armaments in case we get fucking choppers or shit like that.

Paranoid? Yes. Unnecessary? I doubt it.

Unsure about the spa mission. I'd prefer Hugh take someone with him, but it might put off our mark or cause him to spring the ambush before we can actually wring anything out of him, and then there's the question of who to take who might actually be able to help Hugh out of his jam. Hugh's choice of venue works both ways, and that might make it so Hugh is actually better off trying this solo anyway.
CrazyIvan 2012-03-07 09:16:01
Punkey wrote:

Player Kasey has been thinking about preparing for counter-attacks if/when we come out on top at the Congressional meeting at DC. A win there might be enough to push our friends over the edge into doing something desperate, and we should be ready. I think getting out of DC proper and to somewhere with a nice, big, 360 degree field of fire might be a good idea, someplace defensible. A farmhouse or some other big property out in the middle of nowhere. Thoughts?

"Our friends" are literally the guys with black helicopters. A nice, big, isolated farmhouse seems...nice, big and isolated.

Certain parts of Southeast DC on the other hand....
skullandscythe 2012-03-07 19:56:52
If they're desperate enough to break out attack choppers and missile us into submission, I don't think they're going to care a) who sees them, b) who becomes "collateral damage."

While drawing attention to the conflict this way definitely makes us look more sympathetic, I'd rather not have that sympathy countered by people getting caught in the crossfire-or our ability to lay down the dakka hampered by buildings/people/set pieces.