OOC: XVI - Yadda Yadda Yadda

Dieter 2005-05-10 18:51:08
Quote:

Quote: from Gatac on 12:46 pm on May 10, 2005
Uh, no, that's still most of the stuff from the last levelup missing. The Wiki version is current, though. (I don't wanna annoy you here, but I'd hate for this to get in my way.)

Gatac

Ok. That's fine.

As an FYI to everyone, the Wiki versions are going to be considered canon for all future character and game references.
Dieter 2005-05-10 22:02:05
So we're outside the elevator in the hallway now, right? With the exterior elevator doors open, and a smidge of space available to squeeze in/out of the car?

Let's just shut the elevator doors and Artis'll weld 'em shut with his laser watch.
Dieter 2005-05-10 22:22:21
Quote:

Quote: from admiralducksauce on 4:02 pm on May 10, 2005
So we're outside the elevator in the hallway now, right? With the exterior elevator doors open, and a smidge of space available to squeeze in/out of the car?

Let's just shut the elevator doors and Artis'll weld 'em shut with his laser watch.

-Yup

-Welding the doors shut is certainly doable.
Kagemaru 2005-05-10 22:25:16
I dont know if I should pass out suggestions but:

Welding the elevator doors - wouldnt that mean sealing off a possible escape route?

Daton
fanchergw 2005-05-11 20:55:56
I was kind of waiting for some report as to whether Carla or Brian found anything of note beyond the obvious...
Dieter 2005-05-11 21:04:30
Quote:

Quote: from fanchergw on 2:55 pm on May 11, 2005
I was kind of waiting for some report as to whether Carla or Brian found anything of note beyond the obvious...

Ah. Good point.

Expect their report shortly.
fanchergw 2005-05-12 00:13:28
Since Ilyanna is officially an NPC, I'm trying to avoid taking over the Team B thread.

Come on guys, help me out here!
threadbare 2005-05-13 04:41:18
Right now, I'm more concentrating on remembering all of western civilization between now and saturday at 9am. But in a more general point, we don't really speak any russian. We can snoop around, and I think Carla might go ahead and do a little sneakiness at some point, but we're not exactly the most adept swimmers of bureaucracy. Now, if we need to hunt stavne down, which I think is soon in the offing, I"m all for it.
CrazyIvan 2005-05-13 13:22:41
Two things:

1. Like Threadbare, I've got other things on my mind. And honestly, so far, this portion of the Russian affair has left me downright confused more than anything else.

2. If Ilyanna has a good idea, bring it forth! You're the only one of us whose got a character capable of interacting with the cops, in a way other than putting bullets in them.
Dieter 2005-05-13 14:54:57
Quote:

Quote: from CrazyIvan on 7:22 am on May 13, 2005
Two things:

1. Like Threadbare, I've got other things on my mind. And honestly, so far, this portion of the Russian affair has left me downright confused more than anything else.

2. If Ilyanna has a good idea, bring it forth! You're the only one of us whose got a character capable of interacting with the cops, in a way other than putting bullets in them.

The Petrovski House plotline got a bit stale too quickly, hence the new developments. I think I was channeling some of the writing from the current season of "24". It's just really hard sometimes to keep the product fresh and exciting. We should be on track from here on out.

Gordon, I believe you were just nominated party leader. Congratulations.
fanchergw 2005-05-13 17:04:26
Okay. I'm going to have to find a little time somewhere to assemble the clues they've found so far. When it's ready, I'll post it here for review.
Dieter 2005-05-13 17:09:23
Quote:

Quote: from fanchergw on 11:04 am on May 13, 2005
Okay. I'm going to have to find a little time somewhere to assemble the clues they've found so far. When it's ready, I'll post it here for review.

No problem. It's a lot of stuff to crunch through.

Team A will have an update soon.
Dieter 2005-05-13 18:35:48
Quote:

Quote: from Gatac on 1:06 pm on May 12, 2005
"Alright, I'm gonna help you secure the floor with a few charges. Robert, give me a hand and scour the apartment for evidence. If something needs hacking, call me."

How are you guys proceeding to do this? As of this moment, you're on the 10th floor with at least seven more to go before you get to Samantha's penthouse.

Give me a rough gameplan and we'll run with it.
Dieter 2005-05-13 18:41:24
Oh dear, I got my numbers mixed up. I thought Sam's place was the 7th floor, and we were on it, and Ayumi went to the 10th to deal with the SWAT guys 3 stories above us.

Time for a new plan!