OOC: XVI - Yadda Yadda Yadda

Dieter 2005-05-05 15:51:54
Quote:

Quote: from Gatac on 9:47 am on May 5, 2005
Peter works the controls.

Perhaps I can get the doors open...then we can bypass them.

(Edited by Gatac at 2:48 pm on May 5, 2005)

Ok, so you want to try and open the doors and exit on the 7th floor?
Gatac 2005-05-05 15:56:36
Yeah. If they're above us, the cab has just turned into a deathtrap (just add grenades!). We need to get out of there, quick. They can't have it both ways - either they kill the elevators (meaning that they can't drop reinforcements over us - whoever's up there is it, everybody else will have to come from below via stairs), or they reactivate them, in which case Peter will jack another one for the rest of the ride.

Gatac
Gatac 2005-05-06 00:57:40
Re:Ilyanna

It's probably just coincidence, but she's only 9 skill ranks away from qualifying for the Hitman prestige class.

That, I find mildly scary...

Gatac
CrazyIvan 2005-05-06 01:27:09
For inside? Get our most...objectively judgemental internal audit faces on, and run over the place with a fine toothed comb. See if the scene has anything suggesting Jess or her known companions have been there.

You know, things like large amounts of gunfire from a very fancy gun, which didn't hit a damn thing. :)
Dieter 2005-05-06 04:27:38
Quote:

Quote: from Gatac on 6:57 pm on May 5, 2005
Re:Ilyanna

It's probably just coincidence, but she's only 9 skill ranks away from qualifying for the Hitman prestige class.

That, I find mildly scary...

Gatac

Coincidence. She was actually designed to survive more than one event that involved you guys shooting at people. Your team has a proven track record or should I say trail of dead NPCs that suggested to me that you needed someone with a higher life expectancy running with you. I even gave her the Academy background to get extra VPs.

And for the sake of Gordon, I didn't want to have to explain to him again the reason why his character died a quick, painful death at no fault of his own.

If this character meets an untimely fate, I'm just going to start sending Ensign Redshirt with you. You're like the damn the Enterprise bridge crew when it comes to supporting characters. ;)
Gatac 2005-05-06 13:44:05
Yeah, I do it Punisher style - they're not bystanders, they're biological cover!

Gatac
Dieter 2005-05-06 14:41:50
*Struggling not to shed a tear*

It's a red-letter day here at SnS. I've made you all into twitchy, paranoid, players. My friend and GM Mentor (whom Michael Decker of "The Deckers" is his namesake) would be proud.

Keep stabbing people in the back. You'll eventually find the one who betrayed you. ;)
Dieter 2005-05-10 16:31:49
Um...yeah. That hurt Peter...alot. Artis managed to evade the blast.

Peter: VP:16/41, WP:Full
Gatac 2005-05-10 17:26:19
Uh, Peter has 48 VP to start with...did the explosion knock some of those loose? :)

Still, major ouch. Surprised I didn't collect any wound damage, actually.

Gatac
Dieter 2005-05-10 18:15:39
Quote:

Quote: from Gatac on 11:26 am on May 10, 2005
Uh, Peter has 48 VP to start with...did the explosion knock some of those loose? :)

Still, major ouch. Surprised I didn't collect any wound damage, actually.

Gatac

Just going off your CharSheet.
Quote:

[color=red:1ed3c2b594]Vitality/Wounds: 41 / 11[/color]
Saving Throws:
Fortitude: +4
Reflex: +3
Will: +7

Peter would have only taken Wound damage on a critical, which would have allowed Peter to be extracted by a simple hosing down of the elevator car. ;)

You also made your FORT save for staying up after taking over half your total VPs. You're now John McLane from Die Hard I.
Gatac 2005-05-10 18:26:19
Uh, that's the older one...you did see that Peter and Moten got bumped up a level with the others, or? He's a Scientist 6 / Armorer 3 now.

But that's a minor quibble, really. Wow, John McLane. I have a dirty, color-changing shirt!

Gatac
Gatac 2005-05-10 18:46:00
Uh, no, that's still most of the stuff from the last levelup missing. The Wiki version is current, though. (I don't wanna annoy you here, but I'd hate for this to get in my way.)

Gatac