The Kingdom - Born on the Bayou

Gatac 2017-06-22 12:27:18
Martin looks at Ozzy, and his whiskers droop.

"...I wish I was in the mood for jokes," he says. "But you're right. We've got no time to waste now. We must work swiftly to secure the other piece. Whether it holds a cure or not, it must be destroyed before it wreaks more havoc."
Gatac 2017-06-22 12:53:32
Martin sighs.

"Is it weird that I eat them?" he asks.
punkey 2017-07-10 23:40:17
It's not a short walk back to the Beaulieu manor, but it goes pretty fast when everyone you meet clears out of the way of the gore-covered band of armed men, woman, and rakasta. Before long, you're at the road leading towards the valley housing the Beaulieu farms and property.

"Not to harsh the whole 'rush in and kill shit' vibe you guys love so much, but what's the plan?" Q asks.
skullandscythe 2017-07-11 14:23:50
Red looks over from scanning the brush for tails.
"What? Oh, right. Yeah, I'd prefer we talk this out, if we can. We'll ask them about the tablet, and see how they react from there." He opens his mouth to add something, then shuts it with a grimace.

Red continues looking for any signs of pursuers from the Descoteaux manor.
Gatac 2017-07-17 12:32:15
Martin, who's been pretty quiet the whole walk, suddenly pipes up.

"What if they won't part with it?" he asks.
skullandscythe 2017-07-17 21:11:19
Red stares at the same spot in the brush for a while before replying.

"Then we'll have to take it from them."
CrazyIvan 2017-07-20 23:59:39
Ana looks meaningfully at Martin. "Brother Martin, perhaps this would be a good time to ask your god for a little bit of help seeing that it doesn't come to that."

It would do you some good to remember you weren't always red in tooth and claw. And I doubt I'm on speaking terms with any god inclined to help.