Jade Imperium OOC 6

punkey 2008-01-08 01:04:04
I think we should give the stealth suit to the sniper. That sounds like a good idea to me. And we'll take care of Taylor after we're not in mortal danger.

As far as first aid for our friend goes, if she's not going to die, that's good enough. Besides, the sleeper hold she's about to get to make sure she stays out long enough to be stripped and restrained won't do her any favors.
e of pi 2008-01-08 01:10:57
Punkey wrote:

I think we should give the stealth suit to the sniper. That sounds like a good idea to me.

Stealth suit's made to fit a girl, not a dude. If it can be modified, that's one thing, but if not, we might as well give it to the only person who can use it.
Quote:

And we'll take care of Taylor after we're not in mortal danger.

Just mentioning it as a to-do item.
Quote:

As far as first aid for our friend goes, if she's not going to die, that's good enough. Besides, the sleeper hold she's about to get to make sure she stays out long enough to be stripped and restrained won't do her any favors.

Okay then. My actions are to help Mellish, then fix the ship.
fanchergw 2008-01-08 03:00:36
e of pi wrote:

Also, I think characteriztion demand some kind of service for Taylor. I don't know if we should try to keep the remains and return them to Earth when we can, or if we should do some kind of burial-in-space or something, but something needs to be done. Cremation, maybe? An urn travels better than a corpse.

Semo is definitely in the never-leave-them-behind camp. Short of a direct order from Hugh to the contrary, he will make sure the body's onboard before they leave.
Dieter 2008-01-08 04:17:09
We need to make grabbing Taylor's Earth gear a priority. The firearms are irreplacable as is the ammo for them. I'm also of the opinion that the last thing I want is our gear being used against us.*

*Granted, I know we sold those crates of weapons to the alien arms dealers but why let the enemy have our technology for free?
punkey 2008-01-08 04:23:25
When we can make money off it ourselves! Also, touche, sir.
Dieter 2008-01-09 21:25:08
I would suggest that the rancid protein containers exploded under the strains of moving the cargo and the backup of toxic gases inside said containers. It's a valid, non-emergency inducing response that will buy us time.
Dieter 2008-01-09 21:51:08
Dieter wrote:

I would suggest that the rancid protein containers exploded under the strains of moving the cargo and the backup of toxic gases inside said containers. It's a valid, non-emergency inducing response that will buy us time.

...or we could do a complete 180 and.... :roll:
punkey 2008-01-09 22:18:53
Sorry about that, didn't see your OOC post. :) We need them to go after the Turai, though. I'm going by the same plan I had before.
Dieter 2008-01-09 22:28:07
Punkey wrote:

Sorry about that, didn't see your OOC post. :) We need them to go after the Turai, though. I'm going by the same plan I had before.

That's fine, I was actually just trying to go the non-blow-everything-the-hell-up way about doing things. ;)
e of pi 2008-01-11 00:20:00
I sugest when we skedaddle, assuming this whole plan works *knocks on wood*, we should at least give some kind of warning to our new Bakasharan friends. Even if we succeed in convincing the station authorities that this bomb threat was real enough for the Turai to try to kill us for breaking their secrecy, the Imperium'll be interested if theyfiles a report, and they may still get that oppertunity. Thus, we need to let the rebel unit know that there may be some hot times ahead, and maybe offer them a lift out.
punkey 2008-01-11 02:09:52
10-4 about the warning, but if this works, there won't be a report filed, except for a missing ship report. They're here under the radar because of the madam's little children fixation, which means that when it gets disappeared, they won't know where to look.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-11 17:40:47
I assumed you were keeping her naked, Punkey, you know, for safety. How is she secured? You probably wouldn't have real cuffs, but zipcuffs, duct tape, rope, cabling, bedsheets are all possibilities. :)

Time is of the essence if this is something you need before the port guys show up. It doesn't take much time to get a posse of mall cops together and head down to the hangars.
Gatac 2008-01-11 18:37:31
But how much time does it take to override an airlock in "safety lockdown" mode? ;)

We've got hackers. Let's use 'em. Buy us enough time for interrogation, blame it on the damage.

Gatac
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-11 19:51:59
I'm not sure you'd need to use Max on the door, even. The inner door is jammed open, and that's legitimately due to the damage (1 grenade, a claymore, a 25mm shell, and a bunch of rifle fire). The outer door won't open if the inner door is.
Dieter 2008-01-11 19:59:28
admiralducksauce wrote:

I'm not sure you'd need to use Max on the door, even. The inner door is jammed open, and that's legitimately due to the damage (1 grenade, a claymore, a 25mm shell, and a bunch of rifle fire). The outer door won't open if the inner door is.

The pressure seal and syncing-up the sensor array are priorities at this point. No sense in going to all the extra measures if the ship depressurizes as soon as we hit the Black.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-11 20:12:06
Just to clarify, because I can feel the beginnings of a misunderstanding coming on (I apologize if you guys know what I was talking about already):

The hangar airlock, the one that allows egress to and from the shadowport into the hangar bay where your ship is, is the airlock with the jammed-open inner door (your side) and the safety-locked outer door (their side). You are hoping the shadowport "authorities" will have enough trouble getting this open that Davis will have time to get whatever he needs from the prisoner.

The Morningstar's airlock, the one that keeps air inside when you leave the station, now has a fresh new outer door on it, but it needs to be synched up and plugged in and etc. etc.

Two airlocks, none work.
punkey 2008-01-11 20:18:00
Zip ties will be fine, and yes, I want her naked. Start her out on the ground, laying on a blanket next to our dead cloaked guy, and I want both of them under a heat blanket. Put the other two on chairs next to the two chairs, and kill the lights. Davis will have night vision on, obviously. If she's not coming around soon, he'll hit her with some non-painful method of waking her up, like whatever the Imperium uses for smelling salts.
punkey 2008-01-11 23:11:54
Is getting her to confess to something she didn't do a lower roll than getting her to confess to something she did? I mean, I still need to keep her off balance to keep the advantage, and she isn't your average Turai, but...
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-11 23:50:23
It's kind of a Spycraft interrogation. You're definitely in the lead, I am just getting my licks in as she tries to buy time.