Jade Imperium OOC 6

punkey 2008-01-17 18:37:05
As far as that front goes, nothing breaks up a negotiation quite like a fire fight. I assume Angel will be hanging back, looking for a good shot? If negotiations start up, he could just call "gun" and start shooting. The rest of us will back him up (and probably some of the station's staff too, judging by how they reacted when we mentioned how Malenko uses those kids), and we're set. Take a page straight from the LAPD CRASH handbook to a good shoot.
fanchergw 2008-01-17 19:09:50
Do we actually have 1000 lats? My impression was that we did not.

Also, are the beam rifles the best alien weapons from those we have? Anything with an area effect / explosive?

If ordered to do so, Semo will leave his beloved XM-25 behind. However, he'll pack a few frags for just in case they get in trouble.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-17 19:22:15
I've spent too much time foruming today and need to get some work done, but without diving through past threads I thought you got several thousand from your arms deal. At any rate, it's meant to be an expensive but not wholly unreasonable fee.

The weapons I mentioned are what you looted. You remember that the Turai sometimes have those spear-bombs, but they are probably loath to use them in space. :)

As far as what you use, I assume the assault team is bringing their normal weapons as well as any alien shit they want. It was just E's suggestion that you keep the Earth gunfire to a minimum. Personally, I would use your XM-25 because it is so much more effective, but that also depends on how you feel about children catching airburst shrapnel in the face.
e of pi 2008-01-17 19:37:53
Current cash is in the 140kl (1kl=1000 latz) range. We're fine. Also, I like CrazyIvan's idea. wait for an outburst or things to get nice and tense, call "gun!" and open up.
e of pi 2008-01-17 20:04:36
Punkey wrote:

*cough*

Sorry. Punkey's plan. Misread the "previous post box" when i was seeing who'd written it.