Jade Imperium - Afghanistan, Pt. 3

punkey 2019-09-09 19:45:52
Brinai looks to Paul and Onas and raises an eyebrow.
"Well, I'd...I'd have to talk with Bello," Paul says.
"And this is all kind of short notice, there's a lot of different planets that could use some attention -" Onas adds, covering for his husband.
"Yes, but, I think that..." Paul huffs a quick breath. "Ibash has a ring of corrupt administrata that have turned the planet's industria into their own little corrupt cabals. There's a few border worlds that we've been trying to influence that the local Oduns have become oppressive and violent in attempts to keep us out. Imperial strip mining on Aikoro has stepped up in the wake of consolidated Imperial control after your last visit there, and the locals aren't happy about their mountains having their tops chopped off. Any of those would be a good place for a few strategic assassinations, or all of them, if you feel up to the task."

Garrett nods his head. "I mean, we have this team for a reason..."
Ngawai smirks. "Since when has biting off more than we can chew backfired on us?"
e of pi 2019-09-10 01:36:50
"Sometimes it's been quite the opposite, really," Luis says. "I'd be down for reminding the Imperium that they're not safe and keep them worried about what's lurking in the hall closet even if they have a foothold here, and those sound like prime targets."
Gatac 2019-09-14 18:06:01
Hug'sh's fur turns purple at the thought of committing to leaving his family behind once again, but then red enters the fight and seems to win after a brief struggle. What the Imperium has done...he watched it all on his holos, helpless to stop anything, and he's had to keep it together and be the adult in the tent for entirely too long.

"We may not get justice," Hug'sh comments. "But I'll settle for satisfaction. Let's remind them why they fear us. I'm in."