Carver Media Group Network

Dieter 2002-09-24 22:52:28
(London, UK) *PRESS DISPATCH FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*

Thomas Carver, son of the deceased media mogul Elliot Carver announced the re-launch of the Carver Media Group Network.

"I have the utmost confidence that CMGN will be more successful than my father could have possibly dreamed. And while I will continue his tradition of Tomorrow's News Today, my network will primarily focus on getting the true story...not just what the public wants to hear."

Founded in 1994, the once fledgling media group quickly expanded into a world-wide franchise. However, the network experienced rapid decline when founder Elliot Carver mysteriously died in 1997. Thomas Carver is the child of Mr. Carver and his first wife, Alissa, who died in a car wreck shortly after Thomas' birth in 1970. Thomas Carver was the sole heir of a multi-billion dollar estate.
Dieter 2002-09-25 22:48:30
(Zurich, Switzerland)

Citizens of the sleepy mountain town of Appenzell were awakened this morning by a large explosion in the town's financial district. When police arrived at the scene, they found a large smoking orifice in the 1-meter-thick wall of the Appenzeller Kantonalbank vault. Bank officials estimate the monetary loss of at least 2 million Swiss Francs (~1.3 million USD). At the time of this report, authorities are fairly certian of who was involved in this caper. While the authorities are suspect of the thieves' identities, it may be some time before the thieves are properly identified and caught as the blast obliterated every surveillance camera within a 3 block radius of the epicenter.

Franz Schmidt, Inspector General of the Appenzell Police, remarked about the situation in an exclusive interview with CMGN reporter Stefi Holz. He commented that,

The precision and thoroughness of this crime could only point to two people, the criminal mastermind duo of Michael and Hanna Decker. We've had documented reports of them slipping over in a raft at the German/Swiss border near Konstanz. Two German and three Swiss border guards were seriously wounded during the attempted apprehension.

Inspector Schmidt went on to say that the two are considered extremely dangerous and that no civilian should attempt to apprehend them. Anyone who may have seen either of the two should call their local law enforcement.

(Edited by Dieter at 3:49 pm on Sep. 25, 2002)
Dieter 2002-10-08 23:39:32
(Tashkent, Uzbekistan)

General Alexander Koskov, in an unprecidented political move, recently was seen arriving in the Russian city of Samara. This normally would not be out the ordinary, since he frequently does business in the area, but today he was greeted by high ranking members of the Bukhoro Front. The Bukhoro Front are the unofficial ruling class in Uzbekistan with many prominent members acting as the local warlords. CMGN attempted an onsite interview with the General, but was quickly dismissed by a member of his security force. What involvement Koskov has in their political wars is yet to be seen but Carver Media will be the first report any new developments.