Bionic Woman: Rebuilt

Gatac 2013-07-07 14:42:23
Because this schlocky 2007 abortive remake attempt of a cheesy NBC show clearly deserves to be made more awesome.
Gatac 2013-07-07 14:45:11
Hey, sports fans! Here's the current update:

Chapter Thirteen. It ends, tonight. (Well, Big Sister, anyway. Rebuilt itself keeps on trucking.)

Further mytharcing! Further emotioning! Further adventures in chemical weapons, because I know you guys were chomping at the bit for that. (But I promise, we keep it brief this time.)

Also! Check out Chapter Four of Recycled, where...okay, if you've been waiting for us to stop pulling punches on the darker side of bionics, then this is the chapter for you. Everyone else - you're about to see what is possibly the new worst moment in the life of Sara Corvus. I warned you.

For those of you who are only just joining us, the whole shebang can be found here.
Gatac 2014-03-03 12:40:56
While we prepare to rewrite the pilot for...many reasons, here's Chapter Five of Recycled, wherein we discuss suicidal ideation, drinking in the workplace and why material science is amazing. Be there, or be square!
Gatac 2014-08-06 10:49:29
The nightmare begins again! Here's Chapter One of the rewritten Rebuilt, with a fresh and (dare I say) more comprehensible start to our saga. Also, because we believe in diversification, we're now up on Archive Of Our Own (AO3), too. Find us here.

Comments. Reviews. Abstract numerical values that map your state of approval to a well-defined axis. We crave all. Go hog wild.
Gatac 2015-01-08 13:28:24
The nightmare continues! Here's Chapter Two of the rewritten Rebuilt. Not as long as we'd like, but it was a natural enough point to break it off, given our real-life time constraints.

And here's the AO3 link.

Feedback is welcome, as always.
Gatac 2016-12-27 14:51:46
It's a (late) Christmas miracle! Chapter Five of the rewritten Rebuilt, bringing the rewrite to an end for now, with bonus kvetching from me about one thing or another. Next up, actual story progress! Yay!

AO3 link.