It was just a bad dream - Where do we go from here?

Dieter 2003-08-08 16:38:34
"While we have no documented proof that Society is planning on using nuclear weapons, our analysts say that it is out of the question. With the security breakdown in the former Soviet Union, it doesn't take nearly as much money to obtain one. MI5 has been closely monitoring their activity, but as two days ago, their best operative was in intensive care from an assassin's bullet. They have since pulled all of their men from the operation and we, or should I say...you, were the next in line for the job."

Malcolm can already see the enthusiam of the Team.

"However...I pulled some strings with a few friends in London and MI5 has agreed to provide a field liason to bring you up to speed. The liason will be waiting for your in Edinburgh."
Gatac 2003-08-08 16:59:58
"One more question. Do we get to break out the good toys, or is it Soviet Surplus again ?"

Jess sports a "If I'm gonna fight people with funny names, you'd better give me that MP7 I asked for..." look.
Dieter 2003-08-08 17:15:41
"While this is a covert operation and with the Agency expecting an appropriate degree of subtlety, you will have access to the full arsenal of Agency weapons and technology. That access being, of course, within reason for the job required. Upon leaving here, you will be given everything on your designated personal gear checklist. You will have the opportunity to requisition mission gear after being debriefed by the MI5 Agent in Edinburgh."