Random Wankery

Admiral Duck Sauce 2000-01-01 00:00:00
SWAGonline.net's back but their submissions are still kaput
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-04-15 04:58:12
I'm about to play in a tabletop bounty huntin' game of Star Wars, and thinking of characters to play led me back to swagonline.net, which is back online. Then I got to doodling and then I got to coloring and then I got to finishing up some old work I had scanned but never finished.

Since they're not specific characters, they can't really go up on the Wiki, but I wanted to share them.

I submitted this guy a while back, actually - he's on SWAG

Mars Savo, Old Republic soldier - recently colored but drawn a while ago as well

Rosdower the Rodian bounty hunter
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-04-16 18:10:26
By Dieter's request, here's our favorite scumbag-turned-crimelord (is that even a transition?), Wayde Stryker. It's hard for me to draw actual faces, but I think he looks vaguely Tom Sizemore-ish. :)
Dieter 2006-04-16 23:46:15
admiralducksauce wrote:

By Dieter's request, here's our favorite scumbag-turned-crimelord (is that even a transition?), Wayde Stryker. It's hard for me to draw actual faces, but I think he looks vaguely Tom Sizemore-ish. :)

Fracking Sweet!
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-04-17 04:09:08
DatonKallandor wrote:

Those are indeed awesome. How about doing the cast of Vandal Squad?

*head explodes*

That's a lot of people, but I am in a drawing kind of mood. Well, currently I am in a food coma from Easter. Maybe a bit later. :)

I do have a good idea for the "typical" Vandal flight suit, though.

And thanks for the compliments! I did draw them myself, and then I scan them in, set the ink layer to "multiply" and color the backdrop. It actually makes quite a painterly effect if I take out the ink lines, which I might try later.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2006-05-02 07:41:46
Thank you, thank you.

Here's Eritram, inspired by Lord Vetinari of Anhk-Morpork.

Aurelia's going to be crouched over welding something, Cat'll have a knife balanced on one finger, and Ganet's going to be Dirk mothafuckin' Benedict. With a cutlass, because when you specialize in Boarding Actions I think you need to carry a sword. :)
fanchergw 2006-05-02 17:58:46
Hot stuff, Adam! Can't wait to see your rendition of Calsera. If you ever get the urge, a pic of Jilleza would be sweet, too.
threadbare 2006-05-02 18:43:45
I love it when a plan comes together.

Y'know, I need some sort of vibro-cutlass.
fanchergw 2006-05-07 18:43:18
Excellent, Adam! I think she has just the right amount of Kaylee, without looking like a carbon copy.