And I Thought Cloud City Was Big

Dieter 2004-05-07 14:53:08
Quote:

Quote: from fanchergw on 8:21 pm on May 6, 2004
'Za pauses for a moment to listen to the incoming report, then focusses her gaze on Mr. Bak. "Seems our ship is ready to leave. You're welcome to come along and discuss this with our captain and the rest of the crew."

Jileeza rises, then pauses to see whether Molan seems inclined to come along.

I've got a bad feeling about this...

Wayde, always the paranoid and scrutinous mercenary, keeps one eye on the corridor and the other on their mysterious new bounty hunter friend.
CuteMotherFucker 2004-05-08 11:31:54
Mak stops his tense surveying of the area to look at Erit, being caught a little offbeat at his comment, but gets a hold of himself. "Dressed to kill," he pats his holsters.

"Or are there rules against that around here? Is maiming OK?"
Gatac 2004-05-08 12:49:14
Erit looks around - it's clear that they need to get out of the forest before they can even consider having a firefight. Thus, Erit gets moving in the direction of the strange presence. he shouts to Mak.

"No matter what you do, don't hit the trees!"
Admiral Duck Sauce 2004-05-08 17:31:22
Mak gets up as well, replying "Sure, I'll go with ya'll. Are ya leavin' right now or-"

Then the Spirit of Ithor lurches, sending barware and people to the floor. In the jungle, hundreds of avian creatures screech and take flight.

From the docking bays, Arnae and Aurelia can feel the rumble of the Ithorian ship's weapon systems engaging an as-yet unknown target.
CrazyIvan 2004-05-08 22:43:31
Bloody...

Arnae upends his bag of leeks into the still's hopper and tosses the empty sack into a corner before grabbing his comlink.

"This is Arnae. All hands, return to the Chance. Acknowledge, you louts, over."
fanchergw 2004-05-09 05:26:19
Jileeza is about to reply to Mak when suddenly the worldship shudders. Only her natural grace allows her to avoid an unpleasant and unflattering trip to the floor.

"We'll be right there, loverboy," she replies over the commlink. Figuring that should be sufficient answer to Bolan's question as well, she turns and heads out the door in the direction of the ship. She moves at a quick but graceful lope.