Act I

Gatac 2014-10-13 00:47:02
"That's mighty vague of you, son," the old agent says. "Oh, excuse me, it's that time again." He turns to the blond agent. "Got another pop quiz, Agent Wise, what happens if he gives away the game with that call?"

"Oh, that's a good one," the blond one says. "Conspiracy to commit spoiliation of evidence, conspiracy to commit tampering with evidence, conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice...I'm sure the DA can find one or two more."

"Well, I'm asking you," the old agent says.

"Sorry, I'm tapped out," the blond one says. "I wasn't kidding about needing to take a piss, either."

"Then go," the old one says, "and see if you can think of something else while you have the peace and quiet."

"Right," the blond one says, twirling the restroom keys in his hands as he exits out the front, triggering the Video Emporum's chime.

The old agent turns back to Drew. "First, I want to know who you're calling. Then you can jabber all you want, but if we then don't find what we should find at Rocco's, and there's even a speck of dust out of place, you're gonna enter the Bonus Lightning Round, guaranteed to double your winnings. Are you smelling what I'm stepping in, son?"
MikeS 2014-10-13 00:56:13
"Yeah, okay, Ah get it, alright? Ah'ma call Rocco's niece, Donna, okay?"

Drew reaches into his pocket, slowly -he's seen the movies, after all - and take out his cell. He dials Donna's number and wait for her to pick up.

"Hey Donna? It's Drew. You alright?"

Community Lotion 2014-10-13 16:16:25
Its been a trying day. Things have gone tits up, as the proverb states, but its not all lost yet. Donna has spent hours trying to think her way through the predicament, and all that thinking makes her head hurt. She turned to A&E and sat watching Law and Order for a few hours, but that didn't give her any ideas. Hell, they didn't even get the damned boroughs right in the last episode. I wouldn't mind getting frisked by Detective Logan though.

Frustrated, she popped two hydrocodone and did a rial off the mirror on the coffee table. As she felt the relieving drip of coke penetrate her sinuses, she nearly flipped the mirror over in surprise when the phone rang. "Who the fuck..." she yelled as she picked it up. Donna put the phone down on the couch, tilted her head back and snorted a few times, then lit another cigarette. After a long drag, she grabbed the phone again and put it up to her ear.

"Hey Donna? It's Drew. You alright?"

Goddamn this asshole. "What do you want? Don't you know what time it is? I have shit to *sniff* do!"
MikeS 2014-10-16 01:05:29
"Yeah, uh... just wanted to make sure everything went alright with your uncle..."

Suddenly, Drew realizes that, in his eagerness to get rid of the Feds, he doesn't really have a good way of asking Donna what happened to the drugs without giving away that he's deeply involved, too.

"Uh... did, uh, did Rocco's guys already go home? Did they say anything about the car?"